[closed]Why are we looking to sign quarterbacks that are.........

HOUSE

recently benched,sucks for 9 straight years, can't read a defense,weak arm, a Cleveland Brown reject,never proved anything, career life 3rd stringer, too old, dink and dunk game managers, head cases, fumbles every week, spend 3 years in Canada, even John Elway giggles at this guy,can't run, runs too much, no pocket presence, injury prone, was beat out by a below average quarterback, was on Mel Kipers undrafted rookie list,fat, too smart, too dumb, cocky but sucks, hates dogs, over priced and a big ass loser ???? But somehow everyone of these guys deserve a tryout, Why ? :blush:

By the way, what ever happened to John Skelton, THIS GUY has a REAL STRONG ARM :nana:

--

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

recently benched, never proved anything, to old, dink and dunk artists, game managers, head cases, sucked in preseason, can't run, runs too much, no pocket presence, injury prone, was beat out by a below averge quarterback, was on Mel Kipers undrafted rookie list, ugly,fat, too smart, too dumb, cocky but sucks, hates dogs, over priced and a big ass loser ???

Why are we looking at these guys ? I thought the object was to win MORE GAMES not less :doh:

If you are going to create a thread like this you should at least provide an alternative to who they should sign and if you can't then what's the point of creating this thread?

John Clayton on WGR this afternoon as well as BD and the Schoop making a case to bring in Cutler.

Schoop is all for it if that tells ya anything

BD and Schoop might be the 2 most clueless sports talk show guys in a NFL market. They know next to nothing about the sport.

That said, a d bag off between Schoop and Cutler would be very interesting.

BD and Schoop might be the 2 most clueless sports talk show guys in a NFL market. They know next to nothing about the sport.

That said, a d bag off between Schoop and Cutler would be very interesting.

Still better than listening to friggin Christmas music on my way to work

recently benched,sucks for 9 straight years, can't read a defense,weak arm, never proved anything, career life 3rd stringer, too old, dink and dunk artists, game managers, head cases, sucked in preseason, can't run, runs too much, no pocket presence, injury prone, was beat out by a below averge quarterback, was on Mel Kipers undrafted rookie list,fat, too smart, too dumb, cocky but sucks, hates dogs, over priced and a big ass losers???

Why are we looking at these guys ? I thought the object was to win MORE GAMES not less :doh:

By the way, what ever happened to John Skelton, he has a REAL STRONG ARM :nana:

Who? Did I miss something?

recently benched,sucks for 9 straight years, can't read a defense,weak arm, a Cleveland Brown reject,never proved anything, career life 3rd stringer, too old, dink and dunk artists, game managers, head cases, sucked in preseason, can't run, runs too much, no pocket presence, injury prone, was beat out by a below average quarterback, was on Mel Kipers undrafted rookie list,fat, too smart, too dumb, cocky but sucks, hates dogs, over priced and a big ass loser???

By the way, what ever happened to John Skelton, he has a REAL STRONG ARM :nana:

--

Because even with all of those warts you just listed they might be better than the Orton and most of them are definitely better than Manuel.

If you are going to create a thread like this you should at least provide an alternative to who they should sign and if you can't then what's the point of creating this thread?

Is there some rule the Bills have to get a new QB no matter if he's good or not? I'm all for improving the quarterback position but spinning the wheel of QBs is not improving it. All the 2015 FA's suck. It's unlikely Manning or Brady are being traded. There might be a nice 2nd round QB available but I see the Bills concentrating on the O-line mostly in the draft.

Cry all you want about the QB. You can't just go out and get a franchise player.

Edited by PromoTheRobot