K.C loss looking more important now ... in playoff standings

San-O

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. I hope it gets in these guys veins and burns them up. I hope they realize that Houston and Kansas City !@#$ed them. I hope they learned from it. Let this sit in their memory for next year. Let them realize they can't make these mistakes early and think they'll be forgotten later.

That was my first ever live Bill's game and both fumbles (Brown & McKelvin) were right in front of me. Such a tough loss to swallow, since we outplayed KC in every phase except for these two fumbles. We were already celebrating Brown's TD when the ball was knocked loose. We all knew what an important game that was at the time, and it is likely the loss that keeps us out of the playoffs again.

I normally don't look at what ifs (since if we do that we need to know we had NO right beating the Lions). But that fumble by Brown could be the most costly turnover in 10+ years for the Bills.

And thanks, OP. I had just about run out of salt to pour into this wound.

The offense is awful. This team has a couple huge flaws, and aren't better than a few of the other teams vying for the wild card spots. I think they would lose in a head-to-head matchup (if they haven't already) against those teams. They aren't deserving.

The playoffs are nice, but what I really want to see is a team that looks built to be a year in and year out contender. I think they are on the right path.

Doesn't look any bigger now than it did when the schedule first came out. Gotta win conference games to give yourself the best chance. But if it does end up costing them, I hope they stew on it all off season.

GO BILLS!!!