Tom Brady: Potty mouth is starting trouble for CBS

fansince88

Wow, 3 complaints out of 10 million viewers.

I think we need a Congressional investigation.

Hey, Grandpa if your 8-yr old can read lips and knows what word Brady uttered, it's not CBS' problem, but your kids'.

F, F, F he said.

He should be forced to take off his pants and show his pink thongs to the whole world as punishment for this on a Cbs primetimes show.

Make it a special, "Tom Brady shows off his usual pink thongs 8pm special"

WHALE TAIL!

GO BILLS!!!

I watched the game in question and couldn't believe hey stayed on him. CBS has dozens of people watching a multitude of monitors and they keep the camera running on Tom while he threw his tantrum 5 times in a row. Shame on the guys and gals that are suppose to do their jobs and shame on CBS for melting over Tom so much that they want to focus on him when he is throwing his fits. That's my opinion but just the same I think it is funny that he is the focus.

1.) Obvious fix is to keep the cameras mostly focused on the field, and the players who are actually playing at the time. I'm really sick of seeing the constant QB reaction shot all the time. Every time Peyton Manning throws a TD, they cut to his reaction before we can even tell who caught the ball. "But the fans only care about the stars!" Well, I'm a fan, and I care about the actual game, not the BS celebrified human interest angle.

2.) At the very least, Brady should be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list while this is all sorted out. Once it's settled, probably sometime during the playoffs, then he can start to be punished for this transgression.