Bills at Raiders Lines

Bills vs. Raiders History

2014 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 16

Play-by-Play: Brian Anderson

Color Analyst: Chris Simms

NFL Maps Week 16

B5FNs7zCcAABBzl.png

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills Week 16 game release is now available and @brambo18 is featured on the cover: Bills Weekly Game Information

B4_oKWHCIAASnhh.jpg

OAKLAND RAIDERS WEEKLY RELEASE PDF DOWNLOAD

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be shocked if this were anything but a close game. The Bills O just isn't good enough to control anyone in the NFL. I'd expect the D to have a bit of an emotional letdown out in the black hole. I think this is gonna be very similar to the Houston and Detroit games which is a scary thought.

I'd be shocked if this were anything but a close game. The Bills O just isn't good enough to control anyone in the NFL. I'd expect the D to have a bit of an emotional letdown out in the black hole. I think this is gonna be very similar to the Houston and Detroit games which is a scary thought.

Derek Carr will be in for a rough afternoon facing the Bills D.

I'm not so sure. They got smoked by the Rams 52-0 and whacked by KC 31-13. Sure they beat the fading 49ers who, but the Bills' D should stifle their offense.

Bills have to travel across the country after a huge home win, that in itself is difficult regardless of the opponent but the Raiders have actually been playing tough at home and I think won last two there. Add in the fact that the Bills travel to the Pats the following week and this has all the makings of a scarey trap game for the Bills.

Edited by Max997

Bills have to travel across the country after a huge home win, that in itself is difficult regardless of the opponent but the Raiders have actually been playing tough at home and I think won last two there. Add in the fact that the Bills travel to the Pats the following week and this has all the makings of a scarey trap game for the Bills.

This is no gimme

The Bills are leaving one day early to get adjusted to the west coast. They should be able to handle the Raiders who are ready to run for the bus after another drubbing today. The Raiders' big game was beating their cross-bay rivals the 49ers in week 14. They're done!

The Bills are leaving one day early to get adjusted to the west coast. They should be able to handle the Raiders who are ready to run for the bus after another drubbing today. The Raiders' big game was beating their cross-bay rivals the 49ers in week 14. They're done!

Gotta get up early so it's easier to run for that bus.

GO BILLS!!!

Raiders at Chiefs Quick Hits

The Raiders fall to 2-12 with today’s 31-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Oakland is now 1-4 in divisional play this season and will travel to Denver in Week 17 for their final matchup against AFC West opposition.

The loss drops the Raiders’ all-time record against Kansas City to 51-56-2 (1-2 in postseason) and 24-30-1 on the road against the Chiefs. The two teams split their season series for the first time since 2011.

Oakland’s defense continued its streak of strong performances on third down, holding the Chiefs to just 3-of-13 (23.1 percent) on third downs. The Raiders have allowed four-or-fewer third-down conversions in each of their last five games

Chiefs Break Open Close Game, Defeat Raiders 31-13

Why? They're playing for the playoffs. I expect them to be prepared and fired up to play. Letdown makes no sense

Just like when everyone said the Chargers would have a difficult time traveling to Buffalo and dealing with being tired, tough game the previous week, dealing with weather and fans...it's all bull ****. They're playing for the playoffs. The defense will be ready.