Week 16: Raiders' Game Preparation - Spiller Active for OAK

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have to travel across the country after a huge home win, that in itself is difficult regardless of the opponent but the Raiders have actually been playing tough at home and I think won last two there. Add in the fact that the Bills travel to the Pats the following week and this has all the makings of a scarey trap game for the Bills.

The Bills under Marrone this year don't lose these games. All of the teams they should beat they have. All of their losses are against teams with winning records. The Raiders are 2-12 going against a 8-6 Bills team. I'm smelling a route here.

The Bills under Marrone this year don't lose these games. All of the teams they should beat they have. All of their losses are against teams with winning records. The Raiders are 2-12 going against a 8-6 Bills team. I'm smelling a route here.

Houston is on the line for you.

Bills have to travel across the country after a huge home win, that in itself is difficult regardless of the opponent but the Raiders have actually been playing tough at home and I think won last two there. Add in the fact that the Bills travel to the Pats the following week and this has all the makings of a scarey trap game for the Bills.

True, looks like they won two of their last four, those two being at home against KC and SF, teams that are no pushovers. This could prove a way more difficult game than many are suspecting.

I'm not so sure. They got smoked by the Rams 52-0 and whacked by KC 31-13. Sure they beat the fading 49ers who, but the Bills' D should stifle their offense.

Those Raider losses were on the road. In their last two home games, they've defeated quality opponents who are roughly similar to the Bills (KC and SF). Both KC and SF have top ten defenses. KC is 4th in points allowed and 8th in yards allowed; SF is 9th in points allowed and 3rd in points allowed.

Interesting stat: The Bills D is 1st in both yards allowed per drive and points allowed per drive. The Raiders offense is 32nd in points per drive and 31st in yards per drive.

I suspect Oakland to try to control the game by running the ball, Bills D has been a little vulnerable in that area lately. If they can control the game through their run game and get a turnover or two, this could be very interesting.

they are being criticized heavily for not doing that yesterday against KC.