Why no comment about the AR slide?

Rock Pile Guy

I wonder if the GB fans are complaining about Aaron"s slide to avoid getting crushed?

Was actually thinking the same thing when he did it. But it was a smart move under the situation.

I think Orton's was a bit different because he only needed 1 yard and could have easily gotten it. That said, I don't question Orton's toughness; I think it was just a brian lapse on his part.

Was actually thinking the same thing when he did it. But it was a smart move under the situation.

I think Orton's was a bit different because he only needed 1 yard and could have easily gotten it. That said, I don't question Orton's toughness; I think it was just a brian lapse on his part.

No, I don't enjoy watching Orton play, but I merely pointed out that one of the best at QB got down rather than risk injury. I do think, in Orton's case, Buffalo is looking for anything that resembles leadership at QB, and KO could have done better than slide.

I wonder if the GB fans are complaining about Aaron"s slide to avoid getting crushed?

frickin kitty

No. Green Bay fans are not complaining about #12. As bad as hs played he made throws we don't see from any b-lo QBs since kelly.

Orton was garbage again today and did just enough to let the his team win the game for him.

He was worse than the lowly Orton today

Okay. My bad. He was going to get destroyed and had zero chance of getting a 1st down on that play. He has to get down there because Bradham is always lurking!

I'm sure Orton thought the same.

No. Green Bay fans are not complaining about #12. As bad as hs played he made throws we don't see from any b-lo QBs since kelly.

Orton was garbage again today and did just enough to let the his team win the game for him.

Actually they are complaining about #12. One half of my family are Packer fans and I'm seeing FB posts like, "Didn't Aaron Rodgers tell us to "relax" at the beginning of the year. He's going to eat his words!" It just shows it's all relative.