Why no comment about the AR slide?

Rock Pile Guy

No. Green Bay's season was not on the line. No need for him to sell out there. Orton, OTOH.... Meow.

actually, their season very well was on the line today. They now need AZ (with no QB) to beat Seattle next week in order to even have the chance to host if those two teams meet in the playoffs. GB's goal isn't playoffs. It's SB. And they need home field.

Does anyone enjoy watching Orton? Because I find it to he incredibly frustrating, depressing and deflating. In fact, I'm starting to hate the player.

I enjoy watching the Bills win. And we've won 6 of 10 with Kyle in there, so for the most part I am enjoying it.

Edited by reddogblitz

Does anyone enjoy watching Orton? Because I find it to he incredibly frustrating, depressing and deflating. In fact, I'm starting to hate the player.

My thoughts exactly. When our offense comes on the field, I sigh. We have a better chance of scoring when our defense is on the field. A much better chance.

I enjoy watching the Bills win. And we've won 6 of 10 with Kyle in there, so for the most part I am enjoying it.

But do you enjoy watching Orton? We've won because of our defense. It's been several games since we won a game because of our QB.

Edited by NewEra

My thoughts exactly. When our offense comes on the field, I sigh. We have a better chance of scoring when our defense is on the field. A much better chance.

But do you enjoy watching Orton? We've won because of our defense. It's been several games since we won a game because of our QB.

No we don't.