Game Balls vs. Green Bay

26CornerBlitz

Completely agree! You only need to win 2 of the 3 phases of the game to give yourself a great chance at the W and we did just that.

And thank God for D-Money! Don't know how windy it was at the Ralph but kicking that 50 yard FG is never easy. If he misses any field goals, its a completely different game

Edited by Teen Insight

Mario has had one hellova year. The guy does it all and does it with out all the "look at me" crap. Amazing game again. Have to agree with the OP's choices. Also gotta give Whaley some props. Two "who?" players he picks up turns the game around for us. The guy keeps working on improving. Now get us a damn QB!

Edit: Good point on Fred. We don't win without him

Edited by Green Lightning

Unfortunately, Marrone probably saved his job with this win.

He leads the Bills to the first 8 win season since 2004 and people want the coach gone. It was 10 years ago the last time we were at 8 wins!! Let's blow it all up and start from scratch.. AGAIN

These boards never cease to amaze.

Mario

Donnie Henderson

Schwartz

Rambo

Fred

Boobie

Carpenter

Easley

Gilmore

Damn man, what does Marone have to do to be appreciated here. This team has overachieved this year with him at the helm. Has hemade mistakes, yes on that, but he's done alot of good

if Marrone had a decent QB he's a genious Edited by YoloinOhio

It's unfortunate that we won today? Because you don't like the coach who has us at 8-6, and playing meaningful football in December for the first time in a decade?

You'd rather another 7-9 performance? Because why? So you could replace Marrone with a head coach who, after another three year rebuild, might get us to 8-6, looking towards getting to play some meaningful football in December?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'm not going to defend Marrone, but if he gets us a winning record and beats agood team like the Packers doing it... maybe he deserves to stay?

My game balls:

Rambo - from nowhere to intercepting the league MVP twice

Super Mario - made the biggest play of the game, at the giggest time in the game

Schwartz - he has this defense playing out of their minds!

He leads the Bills to the first 8 win season since 2004 and people want the coach gone. It was 10 years ago the last time we were at 8 wins!! Let's blow it all up and start from scratch.. AGAIN

These boards never cease to amaze.

Me either.. It makes me sick. I mean these are our Bills brothers and that just can't seem to grasp that this team is a good (not great even) QB away from being a superbowl contender.

"derrrrrr the play calling"... "Derrrrr the 4th down management"...

All coaches make lot's of 50/50 decisions and come out on both sides of them.

Get a good QB here and we go places.