Strangest place you've seen Bills gear.

Shamrock

I was @ my daughters kinder Christmas functiion and there's a kid running around in a Paul Polusny #51 T-shirt! I'm wearing a Bills T as well, so @ this function there's the 2 of us in Bills gear. Well my kids thought it was cool and the boys wished they'd worn Bills T's too. Mum, not so much...

...I should add, this is in a suburb of Melbourne, Australia!

Edited by Shamrock

Outside a Walmart in Fairbanks, Alaska there was a homeless man (begging for money) wearing an old school Bills winter coat. It was game day and we were playing the Dolphins.

As I was approaching him he saw my Bills winter hat and said "hey man...squish the fish!!" I gave him 5 bucks and a high five to go with it.

I saw a guy wearing a Bills jacket on a scooter not too long ago. It's only weird because I live in Bangkok and he was a Thai and in general they don't know anything at all about "American Football". I have seen a few T-shirts over the years as well (been more than 7 years now).

I didn't see them, but...

My brother-in-law travels internationally for business, a lot. One Christmas, he gives me a set of Buffalo Bills matryoshka dolls. "Hey, where'd you get these?"

"I saw them at a kiosk in the airport at Moscow, so I got them for you.

"Wait...what? You were walking through Sheremetyevo airport, and just happened to see a set of Buffalo Bills Russian nesting dolls?"

"Yeah, some old woman had a cart set up with all sorts of matryoshka dolls, and this was one of them."

"Were they all football themed or something?"

"Nope. All traditional...except this set."

That must have been 2005 or 2006...it was right around when Moulds left the team, otherwise all the players were all current.

gallery_68_98_415264.jpg

And I love the fact that Jason Peters is the smallest doll.

In Mexico, seeing poor people wearing Bills hats and T shirts, I guess donated to Goodwill or something like that ending up in Mexico. They don't even speak English let alone follow the Bills. Seems like a good as place as any to add this, I just got my authentic NFL jersey from China for $23, going to rock it at the PB Ale house tomorrow for the Packers game.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Not bills, but I was watching footage of the uprising in Egypt a few years ago. There was a revolutionary on a tank wearing a steelers Troy Polamalu jersey.

Every time I am in the Caribbean, I seem to bump into people with Bills beach towels. It's happened like five times.

Goodwill selling stuff overseas?

Ath

You could be right. But re the polamalu jersey, steelers fans are so prevalent that it might have been a legit fan.

There was a guy at my Coles wearing a Polamalu jersey. I asked him if he liked Troy & he said who and I said Polamalu & he said who & I said the blokes names on your back! He said, oh, I just liked the top. I kind of felt bad for Polamalu. There was a time, long, long ago, a mate & I would go to a concert or similar big evet & see who could see a Raiders 81... Tim Brown.