Manziel Starting QB for Browns in Week 15

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man who initiated an altercation with Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has issued an apology to Manziel, just days before the rookie gets his first NFL start.

No arrests were made following the incident, but the Browns weren't happy that Manziel was out at 2:30 a.m. the night before the team was to travel to Atlanta. Manziel explained a few days later that he had been out having dinner with his mother, who was in town, and his roommate. As they returned home, they were approached by Gonos, whom Manziel said was intoxicated and aggressive.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-12-13/johnny-manziel-fight-apology-chris-gonos-fan-facebook-browns-wreck-this-league

The man who initiated an altercation with Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has issued an apology to Manziel, just days before the rookie gets his first NFL start.

No arrests were made following the incident, but the Browns weren't happy that Manziel was out at 2:30 a.m. the night before the team was to travel to Atlanta. Manziel explained a few days later that he had been out having dinner with his mother, who was in town, and his roommate. As they returned home, they were approached by Gonos, whom Manziel said was intoxicated and aggressive.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-12-13/johnny-manziel-fight-apology-chris-gonos-fan-facebook-browns-wreck-this-league

that's one late dinner.

I'm still smiling from the Bills game when KW introduced himself. Johnny Football will be an historic flop. The only reason he has a brand is Mike Evans who has proven he can catch just about anything.

the Browns could have had them both...

As good a talent as Josh Gordon is, he isn't the type to go up and get a contested ball like Evans is.

I'd definitely pick on him then. Call him short, tell him I expected him to be bigger, say he must be fast so I'd ask his 40 time then seem unimpressed, etc.

that reminds me of the time that Aaron Rodgers was on like 60 Minutes or something and the interviewer told him he thought he would be taller. He went apesh*t.

I want to see Johnny Jam Boogie running around like a chicken with his head cut off and then get blindsided by a LB. Welcome to the pros little man. Running QB's were all the rage 2 years ago. How is that working out for RG3 and Kaepernick now?

I want to see Johnny Jam Boogie running around like a chicken with his head cut off and then get blindsided by a LB. Welcome to the pros little man. Running QB's were all the rage 2 years ago. How is that working out for RG3 and Kaepernick now?

Thats the last thing I want to see if I'm Cincinattis' DC. Improvising is how he'll hurt you. Yes, its risky with today's league speed. Kaepernick has never been a pure pocket passer in HS or college. He is struggling now because they are trying to turn him into one. Its not natural. Same with rgIII pretty much, but with his injury history its probably best.

Frankly I'd tell all 3 of these guys to play wide open. Its how they got to where they are. But damnit RG..please ....slide when the danger is near. Yer gonna get killed.