Cam Newton injured in car wreck

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporter: "Cam...what happened out there?"

Newton: " I was driving along mindin my business with my mind on my money and my money on my mind......then wham......DONKEY KONG SUH comes outta nowhere and flips my truck."

Newton: " I was like dude....chill man....I was just playin when I called you that....."

Newton: "Then he punched the top of truck and caved the whole top in..."

Newton: " Then he heard police sirens and started running.. I think he threw a bag of weed off that bridge over there..."

Newton: "I was like.....daaaamnnnnnn dude......"

Newton: "Then I went to look for his weed. That is when I fell down the hill and hurt my leg."

Reporter: "Cam...what happened out there?"

Newton: " I was driving along mindin my business with my mind on my money and my money on my mind......then wham......DONKEY KONG SUH comes outta nowhere and flips my truck."

Newton: " I was like dude....chill man....I was just playin when I called you that....."

Newton: "Then he punched the top of truck and caved the whole top in..."

Newton: " Then he heard police sirens and started running.. I think he threw a bag of weed off that bridge over there..."

Newton: "I was like.....daaaamnnnnnn dude......"

Newton: "Then I went to look for his weed. That is when I fell down the hill and hurt my leg."

I don't get it. So you're saying that Cam speaks Ebonics, Suh walks around with bags of weed and Cam also smokes weed?

@Panthers: Cam Newton is in fair condition and undergoing tests at Carolinas Medical Center and will remain there overnight for observation.

May I point out that the first reply to this official team tweet says

#tankforamari

Edited by YoloinOhio

@ProFootballTalk: Cam Newton has two transverse process fractures in his back http://t.co/dwJUVdCYbp

@judybattista: Cam Newton's back injury is same one Romo has. Romo missed a game, has played after that, with medication to ease pain.

Bryce petty at Baylor also had this injury and missed a game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The other car is pretty well damaged too, but looks like the rear of it... have to wonder if Cam was paying attention, even if the other driver did pull out in front of him.

The deadspin photos show a good picture of the car. I would guess that given the angle the car was hit that the driver of the car ran the stop sign or pulled out in front of him and was hit in the right front side of the car. Maybe, maybe not...can't see skid marks on the road where the car would have had to have spun around once hit. Who knows, hope they are all ok.