Cam Newton injured in car wreck

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot the saints board, but nito react at the panthers board I linked. The saints fans are ruthless and evil about this. If Brady or Tannehill or even Marino got hurt, I know it'd be only a few to as poorly as most of their fans did. And the moderators would shut them up quick

I forgot the saints board, but nito react at the panthers board I linked. The saints fans are ruthless and evil about this. If Brady or Tannehill or even Marino got hurt, I know it'd be only a few to as poorly as most of their fans did. And the moderators would shut them up quick

we also have a very differently moderated board than either of their big ones (especially tigerdroppings).

that said, ive been disappointed by the new orleans reactions. i supposed that if brady beat the hell out of us, and was gloating all over the field and it happened a few days after -- we might see more of that here too though.

we also have a very differently moderated board than either of their big ones (especially tigerdroppings).

that said, ive been disappointed by the new orleans reactions. i supposed that if brady beat the hell out of us, and was gloating all over the field and it happened a few days after -- we might see more of that here too though.

I get that. Cam is an immature punk sometimes, nothing shocking. It is just who he is. But, to be happy about it, that's just poor form.