You are now the owner/manager of the Bills

Haef

As the owner / manager of the Bills QB wouldn't be that high on my list just yet.

1) Hire an entire new offensive coaching staff with some decent NFL experience, and with a winning background. No more maybe, wannabe coaches.

2) Build a competent O line with two top OG's, dump Pears, Williams, and perhaps keep Urbik as a backup OG / C. Build a strong run game to complement the passing game, and have them actually use it 30 times a game.

3) Have my D line go full bore into the new O line, and against the current QB's to see if they can get the job done. If they can 100% compete against Dareus, Williams, Williams, Hughes with Kiko, then they can compete against any other team. If the QB's fail to score then a new QB would be needed.

I don't think Foles would be high on my list to trade for anyway.

I would give up a lot for Foles if it meant Chip came with him. I give up absolutely nothing for just Foles. It's easy being an NFL owner. :flirt:

Yeah that really is the question with Foles, but it also might be why someone could actually have the opportunity to trade for the guy. He is a tremendous athlete with a very good arm. I think he is the player that they thought they might get with EJ and he could run that no-huddle attack that Hackett wanted to run. I think the issue is that Hackett is aware that the style that Chip Kelly is using is a very effective way to put a lot of points on the board without requiring a seasoned pocket passer or even a wealth of big money playmakers........but Hackett having the quick twitch mind to actually implement such an attack is another matter. Being an OC is like being a QB in that you have to be able to see the field and call plays with anticipation. Hackett's play calling is the equivalent of a half-field read or a relentless checkdown artist like Trent. He isn't eating any DC's lunches that is for sure.