Ridiculous Stat: Aaron Rodgers would have to throw 0 TDs & 49 Ints

NoSaint

Ridiculous Stat: Aaron Rodgers would have to throw 0 TDs & 49 Ints tonight......

......to NOT have the best TD:Int ratio in first 100 starts in NFL history.

just saw that being discussed elsewhere and was amazed.

Edited by NoSaint

ARod is pretty automatic. Some Packer fans bagged on him for holding the ball and taking sacks rather than chucking it up like Favre did. He is elusive and gets outside of the pocket and extends the play with his legs, which is why our WR's get open and he has a high completion rate. The accuracy is just ridiculous. He just doesn't make mistakes.

He has 32 TD's and 3 INT's, and all of his INT's were off the hands of our WR's.... Scary.

If you see any of them tonight punch them in their spoiled face for me.

HAHA! Yeah I always preach the same on how lucky we are. But some of them just look at it as we are not perfect, which pisses me off too. How good is good enough? You can't win the SB every year.

Ridiculous Stat: Aaron Rodgers would have to throw 0 TDs & 49 Ints tonight......

......to NOT have the best TD:Int ratio in first 100 starts in NFL history.

just saw that being discussed elsewhere and was amazed.

We should trade EJ, Goodwin, and Spiller to Green Bay for him...

We should trade EJ, Goodwin, and Spiller to Green Bay for him...

As I watch the game, I say throw in Gruden. I don't care if he's not ours to give, I just want someone to throw Gruden! He's better on TV than as a coach or a person, from what I've seen.

ARod is pretty automatic. Some Packer fans bagged on him for holding the ball and taking sacks rather than chucking it up like Favre did. He is elusive and gets outside of the pocket and extends the play with his legs, which is why our WR's get open and he has a high completion rate. The accuracy is just ridiculous. He just doesn't make mistakes.

He has 32 TD's and 3 INT's, and all of his INT's were off the hands of our WR's.... Scary.

Favre was not 5% of the QB that Rodgers has become.