$15 Minimum Wage Battle Moves To Other Industries

Tiberius

I thought you knew where his error was coming from when you were prodding him on. :lol:

No I'm not used to dealing with people that would make that kind of an error so I was genuinely lost as to where his mistake was. I thought he was either having them work less than 52 weeks or was looking at it after tax.

No I'm not used to dealing with people that would make that kind of an error so I was genuinely lost as to where his mistake was. I thought he was either having them work less than 52 weeks or was looking at it after tax.

I was first thinking along those lines two, but nothing made sense until I factored in the fact that he's a !@#$ing dipshit.

I think the only thing to do is simply increase the minimum wage to $15 and revisit these same chuckleheads in two years.

Funny how they say they can't live on minimum wage so they want to increase their pay to $15 per hour..........minimum wage. :wallbash:

His math is correct...40 hours a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months in a year. That's 1920 hours at $15 an hour. Or $28,800 a year.

So his math is obviously fine. His calendar is !@#$ed up. But not the math.

Of course. 48 weeks in a year? 12 months in a year? How else do you !@#$ up that calculation that badly?

Oh close enough. How did I mess it? Not caring enough I guess. Glad i can make your miserable lives a little happier. Pathetic!

Oh close enough. How did I mess it? Not caring enough I guess. Glad i can make your miserable lives a little happier. Pathetic!

So you cared enough to post it, because you wanted to share it, and cared enough to argue about it for several pages, but not enough to make sure what you shared was in any way accurate?

No what's pathetic is someone taking the time to post something that they thought was making some sort of a point (what was it by the way?) and totally !@#$ing it up. We're not talking a little oopsie but a total dumbass head up their ass mistake. And then having the balls to say "oh close enough". That, my friend, is the definition of pathetic.

No what's pathetic is someone taking the time to post something that they thought was making some sort of a point (what was it by the way?) and totally !@#$ing it up. We're not talking a little oopsie but a total dumbass head up their ass mistake. And then having the balls to say "oh close enough". That, my friend, is the definition of pathetic.

Be fair - Gator knows all about money and economics. His understanding of the Federal Reserve is proof enough of that.