Schlereth predicts Bills will lose 100-0 on NFL Live

YoloinOhio

I usually don't get bothered by this stuff but I'm with you. The other AFC teams with 7-5 records are Miami, KC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland. Would you trade rosters with any of those teams? The only one that I would consider is KC. I think that the Bills have superior talent to all of those teams. When people on the outside view them though they act like they are the Giants.

I'm with you. I don't think any of those teams are better than us, right now..but they all have QB's that are (precieved at least) better than our QB's, with the exeception of, perhaps, the Browns. That is about as far as analysis of the Bills normally goes, with the national guys.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually don't get bothered by this stuff but I'm with you. The other AFC teams with 7-5 records are Miami, KC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland. Would you trade rosters with any of those teams? The only one that I would consider is KC. I think that the Bills have superior talent to all of those teams. When people on the outside view them though they act like they are the Giants.

No, the Bills players are better, save two QB's in Big Ben, Flacco.

I would however trade offensive coaching staffs with ALL of them, and that I think is the huge difference between them. Field goals aren't going to beat the Broncos, Packers, Patriots. The 2014 Bills, a championship defense, and a JV college offense.

Hmmm, and I like Schlereth on that show. He and M. Hoge are the best ex- jock commenators they have. I despise any Ex -Patriot ... Anyways I'm sure it was tongue in cheek? Bills won't get shutout, and there is no way this D gives up that many points.

Hmmmm, that is like saying that Mrs. Howell and the Skipper were the hotties on Gilligan's Island. I can't think of anyone aside from a few of the college commentators who aren't better than those two meatheads.

Sorry but the Bills are gonna get torched this weekend. Both good QBs they've faced this season have shredded that defense, and this offense can't move the ball against a top defense. He was obviously joking but it's gonna be ugly.

We struggled to get pressure on the QB in those games and a great QB will pick and D apart given enough time in the pocket. The key to this game, as others have already stated, is making Manning uncomfortable and getting to him quickly.

No, the Bills players are better, save two QB's in Big Ben, Flacco.

I would however trade offensive coaching staffs with ALL of them, and that I think is the huge difference between them. Field goals aren't going to beat the Broncos, Packers, Patriots. The 2014 Bills, a championship defense, and a JV college offense.

Sorry, but as lousy as Hackett is, I would NOT trade him for Todd freakin' Haley.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

I just used my troll account to troll him about his son and his bad career.

tell him the vaunted Denver D gave up more points to the mighty Ryan tannehills in one game than we have up in 2. Their vaunted offense only scored 24 on the Jets with their joke of a secondary and they needed a pick 6 from Geno to seal the deal. Geno scored 17 on them. 22 Pts to Shaun Hill? They aren't blowing everyone out. But sure, 100-0 it is.

Does anyone know what Schlereth has against the Bills? I've noticed a trend with that guy for years that he VERY rarely picks the Bills to win on ESPN Expert Picks, and if he does it's a week when everyone, or all but one have also picked the Bills. He's often the only person that will pick against the Bills for the upset (although that didn't happen this year) and I'm pretty sure I remember going through a year where he didn't pick us to win once. This year he's picked us to win twice (Vikings and Browns).

I don't remember his playing career at all, but did we like give him a career ending injury or something??

I also really hope the Bills are using the 100-0 call as motivation.

Edited by clownments22