Johnny Football. Meet the Meatball.

YoloinOhio

Johnny Football's arm was going forward...until he quite clearly pulled it back and decided "better not throw it" at which point he fumbled the football.

That call was simply horrible in a league routinely filled with horrible calls.

and they reversed the call on the field!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that there is no one in is camp that can or will tell him to get it together. So much talent. Glad that they didn't make the change earlier in the game. Having said that, Yeah, he had fresh legs, but as a debut? Pretty impressive. He has a bright future IF someone can screw his head on properly. We did what we needed to do, and am impressed that we moved beyond the annual folding. Love this team. Love that we made Pettine a non issue. Just saying, Manziel could be around for quite some time.

Plus Thomas was holding Hughes on the TD.

Before that ball was snapped I was looking for a flag to fly on Thomas for a procedure penalty.

He was set up so far off the line off scrimmage I thought for sure they were going to nail him for it.

I thought it was a clear fumble but thought Robey was rolling out of bounds. Doesn't he have to have possession in bounds?

Yes he does, and I wondered the same thing at the time.

But if you watch the replays over and over in slow motion, it was clear he had possession inbounds.

It should have been a TD for the Bills, pure and simple.