• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love all comedy.

Even yours.

You love me? You love a man!

Honestly, though, how happy would you be to see these protesters take over the studios on air of all of the major sources? Imagine Rachel Maddow or Shep Smith having to face the actual protesters!?

This is a Facebook post from the Mayor-Elect of Oakland. I know her, my neighbor works for her, I voted for her. But this is the dumbest thing she could have said and is getting lamb basted in the comments for it. I'm hoping that it was written by one of her dumbass handlers.

The mayor of Rochester posted a similar thing and the comments are 99% killing her.

Why would they do that?

That is insane. The first thought I had last night was they should have parked tanks around the town. All that would have done is intensify the rage.

Bull. They should have had every National Guard troop in Missouri on those streets with an adequate supply of flexi-cuffs and the ROE to use them. They should have started stacking those !@#$ers up like cord wood and sending the message that the second you step over the line, you're going into custody and getting a record. None of this "catch and release" **** they did before. Put them in the tombs for a few days and let them feel what it's really like.

The message should have been sent loudly and clearly that what happened in August wasn't happening again, under any circumstances. The "Hug-a-Thug" tactics opened them up to this mess and were started by the "leadership" of idiots like Jay Nixon and Claire McCaskill. They cut the police off at the knees and essentially declared open season on the citizenry of a town.

The mayor of Rochester posted a similar thing and the comments are 99% killing her.

Why would they do that?

I saw that. The only difference is Oakland is the west coast's riot center. The mayor elect has incited riots in her own city. Brilliant.

Bull. They should have had every National Guard troop in Missouri on those streets with an adequate supply of flexi-cuffs and the ROE to use them. They should have started stacking those !@#$ers up like cord wood and sending the message that the second you step over the line, you're going into custody and getting a record. None of this "catch and release" **** they did before. Put them in the tombs for a few days and let them feel what it's really like.

The message should have been sent loudly and clearly that what happened in August wasn't happening again, under any circumstances. The "Hug-a-Thug" tactics opened them up to this mess and were started by the "leadership" of idiots like Jay Nixon and Claire McCaskill. They cut the police off at the knees and essentially declared open season on the citizenry of a town.

I'm right there with you but I think that we would have mass protests across the country and line the pockets of Sharpton, Jackson and anyone else even more. I hate saying that but it's almost as if we ignore the looters enough then they'll go away on their own.

Otherwise, I would be perfectly fine with stacking them up like body bags.

Do you feel oppressed?

I don't know. I really feel like gravity has been keeping me down recently.

I actually agree with all this except about the National Guard. They didn't enlist to go arresting people. They are not trained for that and dont have experience handling situations like that. They should have brought in cops from the state, though

That probably would have resulted in riots and open battle.

Actually, highly unlikely they wanted this.

If there's one thing that's obviously perfectly clear with this administration, is that they don't want ANYTHING to happen and will go to great lengths to make sure that's accomplished. Otherwise, they'd have to answer pesky questions.

If they didn't want it they'd have gotten out in front of it. They thrive on this kind of conflict. They just wanted plausible deniability, which they got with Obama's speech to calm the rioters after they already started rioting and not watching him on TV.

You really think they didn't want a new story to take the attention off his executive order that even liberals are questioning the constitutionality of?

If they didn't want it they'd have gotten out in front of it. They thrive on this kind of conflict. They just wanted plausible deniability, which they got with Obama's speech to calm the rioters after they already started rioting and not watching him on TV.

You really think they didn't want a new story to take the attention off his executive order that even liberals are questioning the constitutionality of?

They did get out in front of it. They were making public statements begging for calm days in advance.