Marrone playing the sympathy card

Niagara Dude

Seems like Marrone is playing the sympathy card about being at a disadvantage with the winter storm this week and not playing at home.This guy will do anything to keep his job but win games, hey Marrone maybe if you did not lose big games at home this year against San Diego/NE and KC fans & the media would have given you a pass on this one.If you want to know more about this loser then goggle SYRACUSE FOOTBALL in 2012. Everything fans are complaining about now about Marrone Syracuse fans were complaining back then.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make it clear I do not like this coach and either he wins games or fire him and if you like seeing your coach punting on fourth down in the 4th quarter down two scores then lets give him the sympathy card.

Marrone was voted the 31th best coach in the league at the start of this year, sounds about right and number 32 was fired.

Lets make it clear I do not like this coach and either he wins games or fire him and if you like seeing your coach punting on fourth down in the 4th quarter down two scores then lets give him the sympathy card.

Marrone was voted the 31th best coach in the league at the start of this year, sounds about right and number 32 was fired.

Link?

Not that I doubt it, I'm just curious about the poll to which you are referring.

32nd coach when we have record better than 12 other teams? Okay. Good stuff.

He was asked if not practicing, the coaching staff sleeping at OBD, and the players stuck without treatment, proper workouts and nutrition while not getting the opportunity to play at home is a disadvantage. He was honest. It is. If he lied and said no, he would have been criticized for that too. The good news for you is that I don't think his job depends on what he says in that interview.

This guy is a big fraud starting with his statements on the day of his hiring, "we are going to be cutting edge" can anyone say this is what we have seen cutting edge coaching?Advantage or disadvantage this team has more talent then Philadelphia Eagles and they hired a winner in Chip Kelly and we ended up with a loser in Marrone.Our record & there record, enough said.

This guy is a big fraud starting with his statements on the day of his hiring, "we are going to be cutting edge" can anyone say this is what we have seen cutting edge coaching?Advantage or disadvantage this team has more talent then Philadelphia Eagles and they hired a winner in Chip Kelly and we ended up with a loser in Marrone.Our record & there record, enough said.

Yes, please.

Wow, why don't you say that you hate the guy instead of stupidly concocting stories to fit your opinion?

Exactly what "story" did he "concoct" here? Everything he said is 100% true, it's not his "opinion."

32nd coach when we have record better than 12 other teams? Okay. Good stuff.

Because of the talent, not because of the coaching staff...not even close.

Look at Pettine's record in Cleveland. They came back in the last minute in Atlanta, and our now 7-4. Seriously, if we lose to the Jets and than the Browns w Pettine next week, they might fire Marrone after the game...Like they should.

Exactly what "story" did he "concoct" here? Everything he said is 100% true, it's not his "opinion."

Because of the talent, not because of the coaching staff...not even close.

Sure. With this thorough, erudite analysis, you strike me as a guy who follows the entire league closely,

How'd you like how Mike Smith handled the end of the Cleveland game just now? How's our talent compared to his?

You watch Mike Caldwell get his **** stuffed in in Foxboro? How's our talent compared to his?

maybe you should change the thread title to "I hate Doug Marrone no matter what and I'm willing to make stuff up if it fits my agenda."

That Marrone is purposely playing the proverbial sympathy card to gain imaginary points. That is what the OP is concocting, pretty clear to me.