who is the bozo that doesn't know....

OCinBuffalo

1. Who Pinto Ron is?

2. That we were never going to draft a franchise QB, who is better than EJ, with our #1 2015 pick? Never, not with this D, even without Kiko. (Lay it the F down already)

3. That those of who actually know today's game, know "a" Sammy Watkins when we see one, and what he means to the .5 seconds from the snap game(which is now, the game).

In other words, how many sacks do we have this year? Do you really think that's solely due to our D line? Do you think that having 2, #1 picks at CB, and a #2 pick at S(who was drafted as a CB with intentional S upside), is merely coincidental? Yeah, that has nothing to do with leading the league in sacks, 2 years in a row, in different defensive systems. :rolleyes: Thus, do you really think that in today's game, a WR who can beat elite CBs, consistently, isn't the most important player on the entire team behind only QB?

If you can't come to grips with #3, then, seriously, WTF are you even doing? I'll real world it for you: what the F did happen when Randy Moss started playing for the Pats?

Real World Round 2: WTF would happen if Demaryius Thomas started playing for the Pats? Answer: nothing...other than what he is already doing, right now.

Round 3: Megatron on the Packers.

Ronnd 4: Put Orton back as QB for the Bears. AhHa! Nothing changes does it? (This is here just to see if you are paying attention) Now put Drew Brees on that team. Potential best offense of all time.

Perhaps this is an understanding/ignorance problem. Thus, perhaps I need to devote more time to the football board? :lol: And yeah, even I shudder to think what that entails.

You've had enough coffee for the morning, sir.

Oh crap, is that what I'm drinking? It doesn't smell like coffee.

Nah, I'm merely a little agitated because our Detroit Exodus isn't going to begin for hours, I can't sleep, and WTF else am I going to do right now?

So many options. I could:

1. Start a thread about trading CJ!

2. Talk some more about how positive I am that a yet-to-be-named, 2nd round rookie G would have fared better than the Gs we have this season. Yes, Mr. Random Guard and Odell Beckham are better than Sammy...because...um...anaylitics! WGR! Bulldog! Shomer Shabbas! Oprah Over 9000! Somehow Thailand and Belgium both punch above their weight, for reasons passing understanding! Walmart!

Come on down! It's free association day at Two Bills Drive! Whatever pops into your head? Post it! Damn the torpedos! No unreasonable argument will be refused!

3. Speaking of analytics....I could write some more about that. (And yeah, I did actually bother to make up OCinBuffalo Analytics Certifiactions for anyone who reads and demonstrates comprehension of my posts on the subject!)

But...clearly this was the better option.

ahhh? what was that all about??? :cry:

Down the page...there's a thread.

Oh crap, is that what I'm drinking? It doesn't smell like coffee.

Nah, I'm merely a little agitated because our Detroit Exodus isn't going to begin for hours, I can't sleep, and WTF else am I going to do right now?

So many options. I could:

1. Start a thread about trading CJ!

2. Talk some more about how positive I am that a yet-to-be-named, 2nd round rookie G would have fared better than the Gs we have this season. Yes, Mr. Random Guard and Odell Beckham are better than Sammy...because...um...anaylitics! WGR! Bulldog! Shomer Shabbas! Oprah Over 9000! Somehow Thailand and Belgium both punch above their weight, for reasons passing understanding! Walmart!

Come on down! It's free association day at Two Bills Drive! Whatever pops into your head? Post it! Damn the torpedos! No unreasonable argument will be refused!

3. Speaking of analytics....I could write some more about that. (And yeah, I did actually bother to make up OCinBuffalo Analytics Certifiactions for anyone who reads and demonstrates comprehension of my posts on the subject!)

But...clearly this was the better option.

Down the page...there's a thread.

I was just thinking "this guy should post more often." Then I looked at your post count. You have 7,560 posts. :thumbsup:

I guess I should pay more attention.

I was just thinking "this guy should post more often." Then I looked at your post count. You have 7,560 posts. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, most of OC's talent is wasted in PPP (no further comment). His main board posting is top-notch though. Gotta love him. :thumbsup:

Oh man....now you've done it.

All I can say is: Prepare. Incoming is headed your way.

I mean, I appreciate it and all, but, you have no idea how much this post will annoy certain posters here. Which is of course, hilarious for me....but potential trouble for you.

Fair enough? As far as paying attention goes? You're doing better on that metric than most here. Paying attention...is what I do, and that is precisely why some posters will be so annoyed. My paying attention...has lead to many beatings for them, almost exclusively on PPP.

Unfortunately, most of OC's talent is wasted in PPP (no further comment). His main board posting is top-notch though. Gotta love him. :thumbsup:

See?

I always wondered why so many people call him Pinto Ron when his name is Ken Johnson.

The Pinto is easy enough to understand, as far as Ron I do not know.

Someone called him "Ron" in an interview once and it stuck. I think the person was the "commissioner of tailgating" but I am not 100% sure.

Edited by CodeMonkey