Sorry but Mario gets his own snow thread too

YoloinOhio

That's awesome. Some guy at a restaurant in the airport in FL told me he saw a story, Mario plowed Jim Kelly's driveway. I have no idea of he was full of it, but he didn't seem like a butthead,

Anyway, didn't know if it were true. It doesn't matter. Still a cool guy and hopefully he pushes to get closer to Bruce's record. I don't see anyone ever beating it, but it would be nice 5 years from now having those conversations. He's such a stud.

That's awesome. Some guy at a restaurant in the airport in FL told me he saw a story, Mario plowed Jim Kelly's driveway. I have no idea of he was full of it, but he didn't seem like a butthead,

Anyway, didn't know if it were true. It doesn't matter. Still a cool guy and hopefully he pushes to get closer to Bruce's record. I don't see anyone ever beating it, but it would be nice 5 years from now having those conversations. He's such a stud.

@ForTheWin: Buffalo's Mario Williams helped plow Jim Kelly's driveway - http://t.co/Wmb8pqYo8E http://t.co/J2fAGwPy4t

Amazing that he's just now finally getting the love from the Bills fans he has deserved all along. Guy is a class act (remember when so many wanted to label him a head case over that stupid engagement ring story) and always has been, wanted to be here, plays his a** off every week (who can forget the "Trade Mario for Skelton" thread), and produces. Last week it was like he was the ONLY Bill to show up for the game ready to play.

Even this preseason, saw so many polls and threads debating who the best player on this team is and was shocked that he didn't get more votes as he is as dominant as they come.

Of course, one game where he misses a sack or doesn't have a good stat sheet and all the haters will be back out full force again around here lmao.

Well done Mario, much respect and why I proudly where your Jersey each and every week!