Global warming err Climate change HOAX

8 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You don't understand basic science, DC Tom.  Let me clue you in...

1. FUDGING DATA is NOT science

2. FRAUD is NOT science

3. PARROTING far left wing liars is NOT science

When you get the courage to attempt to answer my question, let us know...

:lol:  I'm published in major physics journals on both sides of the Atlantic.  I think I understand a little more than "the basics."

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

LMFAO!!!!

But you won't "link" us to where you fudged data in exchange for taxpayer funding....

I don't need to.  Real people have seen it, and have the links.  I wouldn't bother sharing it with a caricature like you. 

Least of all since you'd never understand it.  Here's a brief intro: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisymmetric_exchange  Feel free to explain it to everyone.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I wouldn't bother sharing it with a caricature like you. 

Translation - the same as why the climate "scientists" go to court to fight requests for their RAW DATA all the time....

If you had any science talent at all, DC Tom, you would answer my question.  You don't, so you won't....

18 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Translation - the same as why the climate "scientists" go to court to fight requests for their RAW DATA all the time....

If you had any science talent at all, DC Tom, you would answer my question.  You don't, so you won't....

What are you getting from this?

20 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

If you had any "science talent," I'd answer your question.

Just now, DC Tom said:

If you had any "science talent," I'd answer your question.

You have as much courage as a man with a white sheet over his face...

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Why are you here then??

Um, like, I'm a big fan of the Bills.... duh...

La Dexter reminds me of the  idiots that argued with me over evolution on another board I'm on.  I have  a PhD in molecular biology, several papers in molecular bio journals and have cloned several genes. The  dumbos wouldn't even tell me what  level of biological education they had (none obviously).

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

La Dexter reminds me of the  idiots that argued with me over evolution on another board I'm on.  I have  a PhD in molecular biology, several papers in molecular bio journals and have cloned several genes. The  dumbos wouldn't even tell me what  level of biological education they had (none obviously).

Back in WWII I studied molecules so bragging about something on the internet is pointless.

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

You have as much courage as a man with a white sheet over his face...

Um, like, I'm a big fan of the Bills.... duh...

You ever think of maybe going through this thread and reading it before you spout off?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Who are the Bills

great googily moogily

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Back in WWII I studied molecules so bragging about something on the internet is pointless.

That wasn't Molecules you were "studying", it was Kevin Sorbo as Hercules

7 hours ago, LaDexter said:

and you do not... since you still cannot answer the very first question of Earth climate change....

The Antarctic Circle has 9 times the ice of the Arctic, is on average 50F colder, and calves or puts 9 times the ice into the oceans every year, some 46 times the H2O the Mississippi dumps into the Gulf. 

Why?  Why does one Earth polar circle cool Earth so much more than the other.....

Because of Jews?

Did I win?

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

1 class at Community College, mother!@#$er!

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Back in WWII I studied molecules...

Yeah, for the Germans!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The  creationist idiots would argue with me spitting so much ignorant garbage  that it was obvious they had no education in the field, like La Dexter in this thread.

Clearly this is how it happened:

20 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Because of Jews

Nope.

JFK, the USS Liberty, Pan Am 103, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, 911, and ISIS.... yeah.

The discrepancy between the two polar circles.... nah.

At least you tried....

Try this fact -

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antarctica

7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

and land MOVES...

12 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Nope.

JFK, the USS Liberty, Pan Am 103, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, 911, and ISIS.... yeah.

The discrepancy between the two polar circles.... nah.

At least you tried....

Try this fact -

90% of Earth ice on land mass Antarctica

7% of Earth ice on land mass Greenland

and land MOVES...

Like how the Marshall Islands move 1000 miles closer to the Solomons when you type?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Like how the Marshall Islands move 1000 miles closer to the Solomons when you type?

Except I never typed that.  My claim is that both island chains are sinking not because of rising ocean levels, which is your claim, because that would sink everything.  They are sinking because they are on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the Pacific Ring of Fire (PROF), on the subduction side.  In 3 million years, those island chains will not be just under the ocean, they will be under the Earth's crust.... and that's why they are sinking and nothing else is.  Why your FRAUD side is TOO STUPID to figure that out is hilarious....

Image result for pacific ring of fire

Image result for marshall islands

25 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Except I never typed that.  My claim is that both island chains are sinking not because of rising ocean levels, which is your claim, because that would sink everything.  They are sinking because they are on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the Pacific Ring of Fire (PROF), on the subduction side.  In 3 million years, those island chains will not be just under the ocean, they will be under the Earth's crust.... and that's why they are sinking and nothing else is.  Why your FRAUD side is TOO STUPID to figure that out is hilarious....

Image result for marshall islands

You idiot.  Your maps show the islands more than a thousand miles from the Ring of Fire.  You just proved yourself wrong.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your maps show the islands more than a thousand miles from the Ring of Fire.

LMFAO....

I don;t know if your eyes are bad or you are just a serial liar....

but then, you are a serial liar, since for 17 years you've claimed it was a plane that hit the Pentagon....

The Marshall Islands are less than 300 miles from the PROF.  The tectonic plates do not bend at 90 degree angles.  The "sinking" of the plate starts hundreds of miles from the actual fault...

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

LMFAO....

I don;t know if your eyes are bad or you are just a serial liar....

but then, you are a serial liar, since for 17 years you've claimed it was a plane that hit the Pentagon....

The Marshall Islands are less than 300 miles from the PROF.  The tectonic plates do not bend at 90 degree angles.  The "sinking" of the plate starts hundreds of miles from the actual fault...

Your map shows about 1500 miles, you idiot.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Is there nothing it can’t do?

And there we get back to the definition of SCIENCE....

Is "Global Warming" causing more canes.... or fewer....  is it causing more droughts... or floods....

The NYT had a great example of just how STUPID the "Warmer" side is.  The NYT claimed that Global "Warming" caused the drought in Syria, which caused the civil war there.....

LMFAO!!!!!

PROBLEM....

does a "warming" planet have more or less moisture in the atmosphere???

Let's check the extremes for a clue.  A frozen Earth has almost no moisture in the atmosphere... like the atmosphere directly above the Antarctic.  Earth at 250F would have a STEAM atmosphere - all moisture on the planet in it....

So yeah, a WARMER Earth is a WETTER Earth, and the NYT got their bull **** "news story" about Syria COMPLETELY 180 degrees WRONG....

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your map shows about 1500 miles

No, because the PROF on the bottom map would be above where the word OCEANIA is ...

24 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Is "Global Warming" causing more canes.... or fewer....  is it causing more droughts... or floods....

The NYT had a great example of just how STUPID the "Warmer" side is.  The NYT claimed that Global "Warming" caused the drought in Syria, which caused the civil war there.....

LMFAO!!!!!

PROBLEM....

Let's check the extremes for a clue.  A frozen Earth has almost no moisture in the atmosphere... like the atmosphere directly above the Antarctic.  Earth at 250F would have a STEAM atmosphere - all moisture on the planet in it....

So yeah, a WARMER Earth is a WETTER Earth, and the NYT got their bull **** "news story" about Syria COMPLETELY 180 degrees WRONG....

No, because the PROF on the bottom map would be above where the word OCEANIA is ...

Distance from Marshall Islands to Guadalcanal.

You !@#$ing blockhead.  And yes, Guadalcanal is on the Ring of Fire, and is about the closest point to the Marshalls on the Solomon Islands chain.  Don't tell people they don't know anything about science until you learn to read a !@#$ing map.

• Haha (+1) 1

Some maps show it better than others.  

What DC Tom is arguing here is that the "warmers" have three islands chains that are sinking, but nothing else is.  The "warmers" blame ocean rise....

All three island chains are right up close to the PROF on the subduction side.  But to notice that is to notice that Global Warming is complete bull **** and that there is no ocean rise, which is why the "warmers" lie about what is sinking those three island chains.

The warmers have offered big time $$$$$$$$ (actually your money, the taxpayer's money) to the "elders" in Hawaii to say Hawaii is sinking...  The warmers were told to #### off in some sort of Pacific Island dialect....

Edited by LaDexter

14 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You are ignoring the more accurate map I just posted.  

The PROF swings up north from Guadalcanal.  Sorry if the truth hurts one of your favorite lies for the UNchosen....

No it doesn't.  Get a real map.

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

LMFAO!!!!!

PROBLEM....

So what exactly did cause the drought and civil war in Syria?  I think I know.