Global warming err Climate change HOAX

From your link:

"When you recyle plastic, it is used to produce such items as filling for sleeping bags and vests, cassette tapes"

Buggy whips too? When are you going to learn that you should actually read what you link to?

You are an idiot.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot.

Do you know that the more you call someone names the more they are elevated in other's eyes? So, did you read the article you linked to or do you really believe we should recycle our plastic bags & bottles into cassette tapes?

Do you know that the more you call someone names the more they are elevated in other's eyes? So, did you read the article you linked to or do you really believe we should recycle our plastic bags & bottles into cassette tapes?

So its a little old, so what? You are being a quibbling moron

Yes. I recall that Top Gear did a show mocking the Toyota Prius by pointing out the origin of all of the components that make up that car and how many miles the components travel before final assembly. That and the pollution likely caused in the manufacturing of the extra components in the car.

But but but...

be part of the solution not the problem

That's all you got?

So proposals create themselves?

And good proposals eventually create jobs.

How many jobs did killing this proposal create?

You are trying to say this is a job killer? Explain away bozo. How many jobs is this going to kill?

Before you answer, watch this. All Obama's fault I suppose?

http://nbr.com/2016/03/14/north-dakota-is-feeling-the-pain-of-low-oil/

You are trying to say this is a job killer? Explain away bozo. How many jobs is this going to kill?

Before you answer, watch this. All Obama's fault I suppose?

http://nbr.com/2016/03/14/north-dakota-is-feeling-the-pain-of-low-oil/

I'm sorry but what does the price of oil in 2016 have to do with leases off the SE coast of the US in 2021?

This has nothing to do with the price of oil and everything to do with "climate change".

How many jobs, bozo?

Boy so quick with the name calling. Did little Sally shun you again for the spring fling Jr High School dance? :cry:

Anyway the answer to your question is I don't know and it doesn't matter. Jobs will not be created due to killing this proposal and that was the only point I was making. Do you agree with that point?

Boy so quick with the name calling. Did little Sally shun you again for the spring fling Jr High School dance? :cry:

Anyway the answer to your question is I don't know and it doesn't matter. Jobs will not be created due to killing this proposal and that was the only point I was making. Do you agree with that point?

So, maybe 10? Bozo