Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support Mother Nature's cure for global warming... volcanoes. What we need are a few really good eruptions. That'll cool things down. Lord knows, we'll never get anywhere by asking people to use their cars and air conditioners less, yet alone electrical appliances.

The animation below shows what the map should have looked like compared to what it does look like. They massively reduced the amount of five year old ice that should have been present in the map.

NSIDC-week37-2015-vs-week-39-2015-2.gif

This has possibly been posted in the thread. Sorry if it has

http://www.petitionproject.org/index.php

Also the founder of Earth day was a swell guy. Just like the rest of the leftist frauds.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42711922/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/earth-day-co-founder-killed-composted-girlfriend/#.VxpzSjArJaQ

Edited by Dante

And they use Edward Teller as their example.

Teller was - and is - a fruit loop, and barely competent physicist.

I don't pretend to know all these guys. Who know's who is a freak and who isn't. Just passing it along that's all.

Substance free retorts are my favorite kind of retorts. It's really underscores the point that you have dearly held positions but are completely unable to defend them when facts are brought into the equation.

Although I don't really want to get deep into this again. I'm still tired from the last round of this junk. So your pitiful reply is a welcome one.

No...this is unbelievably ignorant.

The hypothesis is that "Increased anthropogenic CO2 output causes a measurable increase in atmospheric thermal energy"

No it is not. The hypothesis is:

Adding more of a greenhouse gas, such as CO2, to the atmosphere intensifies the greenhouse effect, thus warming Earth’s climate. The amount of warming depends on various feedback mechanisms. For example, as the atmosphere warms due to rising levels of greenhouse gases, its concentration of water vapour increases, further intensifying the greenhouse effect. This in turn causes more warming, which causes an additional increase in water vapour, in a self-reinforcing cycle. This water vapour feedback may be strong enough to approximately double the increase in the greenhouse effect due to the added CO2 alone.

Water vapor is estimated to be roughly 95% of the greenhouse effect.

Isn't it a valid response to point out that 3% of yearly CO2 emissions is from humans? The planet is simply a larger version of the bottle.

A bottle of air is not even remotely close to the complexity of the earths climate. For example, there are no clouds in your proverbial bottle.

Also he cannot deny CO2 levels are at their highest point since mankind evolved from apes.

So what. CO2 levels are at their lowest point since life evolved. Since all plant life ceases at about 150 ppm one could argue life on earth was 135 ppm from disaster.

co2_temperature_historical.png

I support Mother Nature's cure for global warming... volcanoes. What we need are a few really good eruptions. That'll cool things down. Lord knows, we'll never get anywhere by asking people to use their cars and air conditioners less, yet alone electrical appliances.

That's because most people have not bought in to the global warming hoax. Thankfully. Now ,if only we could get all those jobs back that the EPA and Obama have destroyed.

But you nut jobs here are the insane asylum keep insisting that you can't simulate earths atmosphere. It has some "magic" properties that we silly humans just can't reproduce in simulation. Which is stupid. We can simulate it, we have simulated it. The simulations are predictive and the simulations are accurate. And Greg F's head sounds like a rattle when he shakes it around.

I think we've finally figured out where things went wrong. He's fallen for the propaganda.

Despite the fact that not a single simulation has been able to predict anything with any accuracy, he still thinks the science is "settled."

You are nuts Greg F. Just nuts. You can adjust the humidity of the bottle to match earth. You could add water to simulate an ocean if you want. Put a little earthworm in there to simulate Greg F's brain. The fact is that we can simulate earth's atmosphere and in fact many many many people already have done such a thing. Usually they do the simulation on a computer because it's far easier.

But it's still a !@#$ing bottle.

But you nut jobs here are the insane asylum keep insisting that you can't simulate earths atmosphere. It has some "magic" properties that we silly humans just can't reproduce in simulation. Which is stupid. We can simulate it, we have simulated it. The simulations are predictive and the simulations are accurate. And Greg F's head sounds like a rattle when he shakes it around.

It does have a magic property that can't be reproduced in simulation: it's reality. You can't reproduce reality in a simulation. If you could, it wouldn't be a simulation, it would be reality.

It does have a magic property that can't be reproduced in simulation: it's reality. You can't reproduce reality in a simulation. If you could, it wouldn't be a simulation, it would be reality.

But, what if we are living in a simulation already? If that's the case, as this guy argues, what is reality?

Neil-Tyson.png

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/152927/20160423/universe-probably-simulation-neil-degrasse-tyson.htm

But, what if we are living in a simulation already? If that's the case, as this guy argues, what is reality?

Neil-Tyson.png

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/152927/20160423/universe-probably-simulation-neil-degrasse-tyson.htm

In that case, I'd like to apologize to Scott Norwood for everything I said 25 years ago, and instead say: !@#$ you, you !@#$ who wrote the Scott Norwood simulation.

Here's what all this climate change bullshite is really all about. Getting more of your money and controlling what you eat and what you do and how you do it. No doubt this will make it's way over here and then get ready to be taxed by the mile when you drive. To help protect the environment and all. SCAM!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-ethics-council-calls-for-tax-on-red-meat-to-fight-ethical-problem-of-climate-change-a7003061.html