Incognito Article

we should do just for that (plus we really could use him; Urbick, Wood, Inconito would be a great interrior) If I was incognito I would sew the League.

What would Incognito SEW the league onto? A quilt? Oven mitts? An ugly Christmas sweater?

Lol... Sorry I saw it and had to take it.

Btw... I'm all for signing Incognito.

If Incognito was good enough to be a starter last season then I don't see how he can't be a contributor at least as a backup to many teams in the league. Obviously, his baggage is what's holding him back and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the league was colluding to help keep him out.

I bet the same people behind these "Incognito played well in try outs and collusion is keeping him out" leaks are the same people who a fortnight before the report was due to be published leaked that Incognito had "nothing to fear and would be exonerated." That wasn't true and I doubt these rumours are either.

Screw this douche nozzle. I hope he is blacklisted and never plays another down in the league. Then again, if he played he'd have less time to abuse women on the golf course.

GO BILLS!!!

But he didn't do anything to a dog so who cares, he's only had a list miles long of previous incidences while on teams of him being mentally unstable and having issues causing teams to get rid of him.

And who cares if hes a headcase and comes with tons of baggage, he's an improvement over guys that currently play on this team in a season where the same people that want him have written it off saying its not possible to make the playoffs

Hopefully the Pegulas have a shred of decency and don't even answer calls from his agent calling to see if they would be interested......

If your Boss discreetly tells you not to do something or there will be serious consequences...you go ahead and do it anyway?

the league is not the "boss" of the teams. If he is being blackballed, it likely violates numerous employment and antitrust laws.

The article says he will act crazy again and create more problems. I doubt he would. He's immature and obnoxious but I get the impression this whole thing, having gotten to this level, would cause him to at least pretend to be civilized for the duration of his career.