Leodis Fractured His Ankle - Placed on IR

26CornerBlitz

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone: #Bills CB Leodis McKelvin has a fractured ankle, discussions ongoing about what to do with that roster spot.

@buffalobills

#Bills have signed DB Bacarri Rambo (@brambo18) and placed Leodis McKelvin on IR http://bufbills.co/eFTph3

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could tell it was bad when they showed the replay...think they only showed it once...surprised they didn't say anything about it or show it more...did it rain before the game? Seemed like lots of guys were slipping more that usual.

McKelvin literally had his ankle broken by a juke move. crazy, but maybe that's why you don't mess with karma. I like McKelvin and think he adds a lot to the DB core. Some people here hate him. I guess we'll see how it goes now that he's gone but i don't anticipate the DBs being better because he is out. I'm expecting worse play.

McKelvin literally had his ankle broken by a juke move. crazy, but maybe that's why you don't mess with karma. I like McKelvin and think he adds a lot to the DB core. Some people here hate him. I guess we'll see how it goes now that he's gone but i don't anticipate the DBs being better because he is out. I'm expecting worse play.

I don't think you know what "literally" means

Could tell it was bad when they showed the replay...think they only showed it once...surprised they didn't say anything about it or show it more...did it rain before the game? Seemed like lots of guys were slipping more that usual.

Post game show on wivb showed grounds crew cutting the grass right after the game probably to remove the slippery chemicals which only affected Bills players!