At the Risk of Getting Stoned by the Board...maybe we not out of it?

plenzmd1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of stoned ... ;)

The way the Bills and Sabres have played the past 2 seasons (at least) NY clearly needs to pass the laws for recreational pot use for the sake of Buffalo sports fans if nothing else.

yeah, but what if the coaches start taking it. oh, well, prob nothing would change there.

We have to get to 10 & 6 to have any sort of chance. And 10 & 6 could very well not make it this year due to stiff WC competition, and in particular Bills lose head to head against Chargers and Chiefs, and gave away head to head last night against Dolphins.

But here's the biggest problem (other than our pathetic offense). Getting 10 wins means winning 5 of our last 6. 3 of those games are to powerhouse teams with elite QBs (packers, broncos, pats), and 2 of them (broncos, pats) are on the road. So we need to win the so-called "winnable" games against jets, raiders and Cleveland (although they must look at us as their "winnable" game now), and somehow go 2 and 1 against packers, broncos and pats.

Folks, it's over.

Edited by JTSP

So, Wade Famously declared us out of the playoffs one year, and after some big upsets turns out Bills still had a chance.

I dunno, i know its crazy, but i will still try to figure who needs to lose this weekend to help our chances to get into the tourney (which acccording the Jeremy stand at 3% now).

Plus, i am driving up to Buffalo with my son next week, he is jacked to go see another game( and see that other great Buffalo team in same weekend),

I need to be a good dad, buck up, and make the Jets game as big as possible for him. :doh:

I am taking my Son too !

Heck yes we better buck up !

I mean the Bills better make it a game. Its been about twenty years since we have been to a Bills game !

Buffalo absolutely cannot lay down now.

I was so bummed last night i started to even consider not going. Even though I spent 150 for the seats.

Thats how bad it is for us Bills fans , just an emotional roller coaster.

Lets hope we have great game !

But i am sure going to have fun with the Boy no matter what. Even if we just stuff ourselves with hot dogs and chicken wings and Original Pizza Logs

Go Bills

We have a 3% chance according to WGR.

I like those odds.

Go Bills !

it's over...

wheres that astro thread about next years draft...

Playoff hopes are over. The season is not

Thats something folks forget. And that is something the Bills have been famous for . Years and years of quit . Years and years of continuous change.

There is still time to get the team rolling and develop. They have upcoming games against teams that we would have to beat to run the playoffs anyways.

Its been brutal. The season is not over. These teams are still playing for something. Can we compete ? i dont know but ya gotta try .

I hope the Bills dont just lie down like you fans. again.

Playoff hopes are over. The season is not

Thats something folks forget. And that is something the Bills have been famous for . Years and years of quit . Years and years of continuous change.

There is still time to get the team rolling and develop. They have upcoming games against teams that we would have to beat to run the playoffs anyways.

Its been brutal. The season is not over. These teams are still playing for something. Can we compete ? i dont know but ya gotta try .

I hope the Bills dont just lie down like you fans. again.

I'm sure they won't. And Ill be watching next Sunday, but I'm done thinking this is a good team. No good team gives away back to back games in the thick of a playoff hunt. This team is bad, again and frankly I'm sick of watching it trying to convince myself they will play better. 15 years? I'm 26. this team hasn't been fun to watch for a whole season since I was 9.

We know the script. A few hard fought games with one decisive blowout win over a bottom feeder to make us think we can beat NE in foxboro and get destroyed by 30.

I'm sure they won't. And Ill be watching next Sunday, but I'm done thinking this is a good team. No good team gives away back to back games in the thick of a playoff hunt. This team is bad, again and frankly I'm sick of watching it trying to convince myself they will play better. 15 years? I'm 26. this team hasn't been fun to watch for a whole season since I was 9.

We know the script. A few hard fought games with one decisive blowout win over a bottom feeder to make us think we can beat NE in foxboro and get destroyed by 30.

Good point. I dont follow this logic when folks get overwound.

There are quite a few games left and Rome wasn't built in a day.

But like Boobie says

Ya gotta look at the film , keep grinding and then execute.

That's what i want to see . No quit. That is the first step to a culture change

Good point. I dont follow this logic when folks get overwound.

There are quite a few games left and Rome wasn't built in a day.

But like Boobie says

Ya gotta look at the film , keep grinding and then execute.

That's what i want to see . No quit. That is the first step to a culture change

They never quit under DJ or Gailey either. You want to stop being losers? Win the damn game