Mike Williams Deserves His Shot

rfk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday Hackett (I love this guy) said something like the Williams is having good practices but other receivers are playing better...OK .... THEY LOST and DIDNT Get in the End Zone but once.

Practice is Not Game..get Wiliams in there!!!!

At this point he's another bust..

sit Markglass Goodwin

So graham got more snaps than woods last year? and this year they give hogan/woods/goodwin snaps over williams? Nothing against those guys, but thats marrone saying that williams isnt even good enough to suit up come game day compared to them... these are not all pro receivers here! theyre a good bunch but holy crap... try something new in the RZ cuz our standard stinks!

I'm talking about when he is on the field.

Yeah. 66 snaps on offense. 1 catch for 42 yards and a TD. 60 ST snaps. 4 KO returns, 21 yards avg. tied for 62nd in the league. 126 snaps. 1 good play. More injuries than good plays. I really like him as a person and think he can be an asset.....if he wasn't so fragile. But he is. I'd try and trade him and hope he still has value.

He was highly productive in Tampa, and just doesn't make sense. It almost feels like Whaley brought him in for depth, and Marrone neve3r liked him.

I don't know, but he used to be so effective in the redzone down here.

I think what happened is we thought that Woods would be a good slot WR and it turns out he's not we had to shift Woods back to the outside. Of course I feel Watkins in the slot be deadly but instead we keep him on the outside and have Hogan to man the slot.

Has anyone seen how Mike Williams has looked in practice? Everyone appears to assume that this guy is a stud being held back, but I haven't heard anyone make reference to what this guy actually looks like on the practice field. I certainly don't know, and I would like to know if there is any first hand knowledge out there to shed light on the situation.

Has anyone seen how Mike Williams has looked in practice? Everyone appears to assume that this guy is a stud being held back, but I haven't heard anyone make reference to what this guy actually looks like on the practice field. I certainly don't know, and I would like to know if there is any first hand knowledge out there to shed light on the situation.

He had a couple week stretch in camp where the media guys were roasting him pretty good. A couple even suggested his spot on the team was in jeopardy. Marrone has said that the guys playing now are simply playing better.

GO BILLS!!!