Mike Williams Deserves His Shot

rfk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how Williams is behaving in meeting rooms, how he's practicing, how much he's studying, what kind of attitude he's demonstrating, etc., so I have no opinion on whether or not he deserves playing time.

Though I do get the concern. This guy's been productive in his past.

The lineup should include Roberts woods as the number 2 WR. Anything else is stupid

Woods hasn't been all that productive either.

I say suit up mw and give him snaps outside opposite sammy, put woods on KR duty and bench Goodwin. I know I have seen him get open in the past.

It doesn't have to be perminamt, but the guy has been very productive in the past.

We really don't need 3 TEs active. Deactivate Smith or Gragg and get MW in there. If he fails in the game then fine deactivate him, but give the man a chance to catch passes. If you want to run fade routes in the red zone it makes sense to have the biggest fade threat active.

I agree

There has to be something outside of sheer stupidity on the part of the coaching staff and his supposed blocking ability that keeps Lee Smith in the lineup. I just can't figure out what that may be....

Gragg is fairly useless as well. On another note... Is Gragg the most awkward looking football player in pads ever?

Edited by SmokinES3

There has to be something outside of sheer stupidity on the part of the coaching staff and his supposed blocking ability that keeps Lee Smith in the lineup. I just can't figure out what that may be....

Gragg is fairly useless as well. On another note... Is Gragg the most awkward looking football player in pads ever?

I think they actually want to use him more.