Tannehill banged up going into TNF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether or not RT is really limited or, as he says, just resting his bones on a short week is huge.

If he has to operate from the pocket with no Albert and a suspect running game the Bills have a big leg up on Miami.

RT will likely wind up absorbing another beating.

But if he's good to go, that's a totally different scenario. He's been better since the OC has taken better advantage of his mobility and ability to throw on the run.

If he can do that it will lessen the impact of losing Albert and give RT an opportunity to avoid the rush and pick on our work in progress secondary.

What do you propose?

not chalking up a victory just because they have to reshuffle their Oline. Like I said thats all we heard going into game vs Pats, and they lit us up. In Miami's case, their 1st round pick Ja'Wuan James will move to LT, he'd been playing well at RT. They could very well not miss a beat on the left side. The more interesting thing is what happens on the right side against Mario

Edited by JTSP

They've met before... I don't think Ryan likes him. Marcell hugs too much.

big teddy bear really

It means nothing. The KC loss was a killer.

nobody likes a quitter !

so at least wait till the Dolphins game. If they lose..

i am so done with this team.

i mean it !

Edited by 3rdand12

Or we will turn back into the old Bills and find a way to lose

CBF

Come on CBF, all this negativity is just making bad juju for the game. Let's just be optimistic for a change (despite how foreign that is to bills fans).

Sure they may break our hearts. But if we expect it, it's like we've already lined the universe up against them.

You expect the best and take what they give you... Like a man... No matter how much feels good or stings, you know u put nothing but positive energy into the pool.