Mike Willams questions

....lybob

What's the story with Mike Williams? He doesn't appear on the injury report but doesn't play at all, wasn't he suppose to be our redzone target? If he's so far into a doghouse that he's not going to play anymore why don't they cut him and pickup Stephan Hill off Carolina's practice squad ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must be something we don't know...

Did Williams curse Marrone out in the locker room or something?

If it's something THAT bad then why is he on the team? If it's not, why isn't he playing?

His Halloween costume left a lot to be desired.

Marrone was not impressed by the lack of effort.

He was a surprise inactive to me. Especially with Sammy's groin, Woods' back and the fact that Goodwin gets hurt in just about every game...this one included. Maybe Orton really doesn't like him.

It's gettimg ridiculous. I've often said an explanation isn't owed to fans but it's getting tough not to say we deserve one

it almost seems like Marrone said "you aren't playing this season, PERIOD. Not for us or anyone else either."

I agree: he would rather go down his way than win doing something he doesn't want to. Marrone is a control freak and a dictator. Let's hope his decisions are good ones.

we could also use better passes, Orton was just off today, which was odd.

Too often. Yep. He wasn't great. He had six drops. But I counted at least three balls that should have been TDs. Maybe not get all three but he needed to hit at least one of them and he didn't. One each to Chandler, Woods, and Hogan.

Come thru for us JW, Tim Graham, someone. What the heck is going on here?

He has to have lost a step or something - after being stabbed and having a leg injury before that... what could be happening here?!

It is bafflling. If ever there was a time to have a veteran presence at WR.

Too often. Yep. He wasn't great. He had six drops. But I counted at least three balls that should have been TDs. Maybe not get all three but he needed to hit at least one of them and he didn't. One each to Chandler, Woods, and Hogan.

If he were hitting those he would be elite, but he's not, he is what he is.

Marrone will never find success, former offensive lineman usually do not make good head coaches.Look at the games a home, trying using your weapons to build big lead and make things difficult for the other QB.We have been playing this garbage FG game all year and today FG did not cut it.We brought Williams in because of his red zone abilities.Where is this guy?

Edited by Niagara Dude

Hard to say. In earlier games he was hitting those, or a few of them. He just didn't today. That happens. We still should have won. They were not simple passes.

A shame because he had time in the pocket today.

Edited by Fixxxer

we could also use better passes, Orton was just off today, which was odd.

he was. could have won the game more than once. stuff happens. but Bills had the opportunities .

offense line looked better in run and protection. and Orton has a bad day. damn it to heck !

Edited by 3rdand12