Best Sandwhich Creation

no restaurant makes the burger/sandwhich I like so I make it there myself. I usually do it at Aces Country Cupboard which for a diner makes great food.

It is a bacon cheese burger, with extra bacon that I put on the bottom then the burger, bacon, ranch, two chicken fingers and an overasy egg on top. I break the yolk and let it run through the sandwich and man its' soooooooooo friggin good :wub: :wub: :wub: ( they also make the best buttermilk pancakes, my wife couldn't finish hers so even though I was stuffed I ate them and they still tasted great, yum)

So whatcha got? Also if you get one strait from a restaurant, who makes it?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I used to make a sub at the pizza place I worked at. Called it "The Heart Attack"

Ribeye steak and cheese

Italian sausage

Cappicola

Extra oil

Extra mayo

Hot sauce

Raw onions

Lettuce

Tomatoes

Salt and pepper

You know that feeling when you swallow something that you didn't chew enough and it feels like it won't make it down your throat and your going to suffocate. It's pretty much like that no matter what.

no restaurant makes the burger/sandwhich I like so I make it there myself. I usually do it at Aces Country Cupboard which for a diner makes great food.

It is a bacon cheese burger, with extra bacon that I put on the bottom then the burger, bacon, ranch, two chicken fingers and an overasy egg on top. I break the yolk and let it run through the sandwich and man its' soooooooooo friggin good :wub: :wub: :wub: ( they also make the best buttermilk pancakes, my wife couldn't finish hers so even though I was stuffed I ate them and they still tasted great, yum)

So whatcha got? Also if you get one strait from a restaurant, who makes it?

Does your cardiologist at least have the decency to take you out on the boat you've bought him?

Hot Cappicola

Hot Sicilian salami

Very sharp provolone (typically hand carved as good provolone is too dry to be sliced with a machine)

Crusty Italian bread

That's it. No condiments---they just mask the flavor, IMO.

Oh, and a glass of good red wine or Champagne.

Does your cardiologist at least have the decency to take you out on the boat you've bought him?

Eat up boys;

"A recent article in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) puts to rest a decades-old myth: Saturated fat is NOT bad for the heart. [1] This is news I've long suspected! And we now have science to support it. Fat is not the enemy when it comes to cardiovascular disease, weight gain, brain health, and so many other issues."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/saturated-fat_b_4914235.html