When did you know the Bills might lose today?

covac23

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we somehow had 4th and ten on the 2 nd to last possession front inside the KC 25... Hackett just seemed like he didn't understand basic football there

Hackett didn't not throw to a wide open Watkins running underneath on 2nd down, nor badly misfire to a wide open Watkins after the DB fell on 4th down...both of those throws would have likely been TDs

For me, I knew we might lose when we had 2nd and 2 on their 3 yard line and we threw 2 incompletions in a row and opted for the FG. I had a bad feeling from there on out.

Me too

Hackett didn't not throw to a wide open Watkins running underneath on 2nd down, nor badly misfire to a wide open Watkins after the DB fell on 4th down...both of those throws would have likely been TDs

you nevr stop ball washing the coaching

When the Chiefs had a 3rd and 15 down 10 and got 14. Then scored on the next play from 40 yards out. If the Bills force a punt, they are up 10 with the ball back in the 4th quarter.

same here.. did we rush only 3 there, also? that 4th down play was a great call - but when that 3rd down pass was completed, the ghosts of blown opportunities once again began circling the field

same here.. did we rush only 3 there, also? that 4th down play was a great call - but when that 3rd down pass was completed, the ghosts of blown opportunities once again began circling the field

The funny thing about that conversion... Spikes was solid in coverage. :lol:

Bryce Brown fumble

That was a HUGE play...

20-3 goes back to 13-3 and KC can feel good about themselves. At 20-3 Alex Smith can't just play for the punt and hope we fumble and set him right up to score.

Would have been 17-3 not 20-3

For me, I knew we might lose when we had 2nd and 2 on their 3 yard line and we threw 2 incompletions in a row and opted for the FG. I had a bad feeling from there on out.

That hurt. I remember thinking that 4 points lost was probably going to come back to haunt us. I really feel like we had 2 tries to get 2 yards for the 1st, and should have ran. I know everyone is saying if they ran and we got stuffed we'd all moan about the conservative play calling, but this team needs to be able to push forward for a measly 2 yards when they need it. Edited by Georgia Bill

Hands down McKelvin fumble, they were punting from inside there 15 and I thought for sure we would end up with field position around our own 40 not KC with the ball at our 26.He needs to see guys coming and keep two hands on the ball and the very least we have the ball at our 30 with a three point lead.

The Brown fumble gave me chills. It was 10-3, the exact same score as the KC game last year. It was the first drive of the 3rd quarter, again, same scenario as last year. A long march down the field and we were about to demoralize them by going up by 2 TDs. As soon as that ball went out of the back of the endzone, the Jeff Tuel flashbacks started. The momentum started to shift. Leodis then put the exclamation point on the day.