She is young, she may be smart, and an elected state delegate, Would y

Security

Maybe before your 19th birthday you accomplished more.

Or maybe before 10:30am you'll rethink what you said because it does not matter.

Congratulations to this young lady.

The question is. Would Ya? If I insulted your sister my apology's.

yes, maybe not politics but at 19 i did start to estabilsh success. politics holds zero interest in my life, is that okay?

I realize you like to correct a lot of people but thismis simply an opinion oriented blog.I stand by mine.

peace.

The question is. Would Ya? If I insulted your sister my apology's.

yes, maybe not politics but at 19 i did start to estabilsh success. politics holds zero interest in my life, is that okay?

I realize you like to correct a lot of people but thismis simply an opinion oriented blog.I stand by mine.

peace.

Kudos to the youngster....but come on man! its a would ya thread

Missed the would ya part :wallbash:

edit: It's actually "would y"

Edited by jboyst62

Come on!!!

BN-FK385_saira1_G_20141106093946.jpg

that picture does not help your case of "come on" - what are you seeing here that is attractive? shes a female, she checks that box off...butttt other than that.....i see a really busted face and shes lookin a bit chunky, but maybe thats just the baby fat on her face making me think that

that picture does not help your case of "come on" - what are you seeing here that is attractive? shes a female, she checks that box off...butttt other than that.....i see a really busted face and shes lookin a bit chunky, but maybe thats just the baby fat on her face making me think that

I think her face is attractive and her lips are sexy.