Eric Decker meant well...but then his wife chimed in.

The Internet

Those country music singer wives don't carry much weight in NYC and Jersey.

She isn't that big of star, country music is surprisingly popular in this area (I am sure it much more popular elsewhere). Its got enough of a following around here to where if she was actually a big deal people would give a !@#$ about here.

I don't know if any of you follow the Buffalo Bills Facebook posts, but our fans are usually pretty awful after a loss. The comments on the posts gearing up for the regular season during the awful preseason were horrid. People want to get their amazingly funny, cool/sarcastic remark in so everyone can have a good laugh and see how funny/clever they are! :rolleyes:

It's what happens when you give millions of people a microphone.

Edited by What a Tuel

NFL players should be smart enough to stay off Twitter and Facebook. More often than not, the less said the better. Especially when you're losing..

I see how Decker thought he was helping the cause, but wifey should have consulted with him before chiming in with "he doesn't give a **** about you and we're living quite comfortable" (paraphrased)

In today's nfl, I think the guy tried to do something decent. I think it's generally small-minded morons who want to get ina twitter war with sometime over this. I can see then now--talking about how they lit him up on twitter.

I do agree that his wife really had to think before jumping in to defend him here. Water of time and energy and just makes him look bad.