Havent Seen Bryce Brown do much...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Just had to start a thread like this because some CJ crusaders are so quick to jump on CJ.

So you looked at the idiots on the board, and decided you had to be the bigger idiot.

My congratulations on your successful accomplishment. Good job.

So you looked at the idiots on the board, and decided you had to be the bigger idiot.

By having some fun? Give me a break! With all the nonsense on this board, having some fun is genius. I guess you just don't enjoy humor. Just remember when you put one finger at someone, three are pointing back at you.

But thank you anyway for the congratulations! :)

What's your point? Bryce Brown isn't a starting caliber RB? No ****...in case you haven't noticed, our starters are out.

Certain people project Brown and Dixon being suitable replacements for Jackson and Spiller (when Jackson retires, and we supposedly lose Spiller). I disagree, but at the same time, I think all 4 rbs would do better if our line could run block worth a damn.

Edited by What a Tuel

The myth of Bryce Brown is now greater than the Myth of Kirk Cousins.

But some of you are right. Spiller just sucks now. Nate Hackett's system gets the most out of players and it's dumb to question Sir Nate. I bet Phillip Tanner will thrive next.

Certain people project Brown and Dixon being suitable replacements for Jackson and Spiller (when Jackson retires, and we supposedly lose Spiller). I disagree, but at the same time, I think all 4 rbs would do better if our line could run block worth a damn.

Or we called more effective plays.

i don't see them as a great starting duo, but I do think Bryce fits this offense better than CJ and nice Fred will be back soon, I'm good with him, Bryce, Boobie. I think we are missing Fred more than CJ, mostly because they rarely used CJ to showcase his skill set anyway.

i don't see them as a great starting duo, but I do think Bryce fits this offense better than CJ and nice Fred will be back soon, I'm good with him, Bryce, Boobie. I think we are missing Fred more than CJ, mostly because they rarely used CJ to showcase his skill set anyway.

Yolo, you're the best, but I hate "this fit the offense" stuff. If you can't make Spiller fit your offense, you're a bad coordinator. And it's one thing if we're talking about Sean Payton or Chip Kelly's offense. I'd be more willing to accept if Spiller couldn't fit their systems because they've proven something at this level. But it's Nate "freakin'" Hackett's offense.

I just get this sick feeling that we will be watching Spiller on the Broncos, Eagles, or Saints become a monster and wonderign why so many fans defended NH.

Nope. Same Ol will suit up for the bills. Dontari Poe and company will beat them up.

Time to run the Texas tech offense. We can't run.

The Senator knows just the coach to bring that offense to the NFL.

I just get this sick feeling that we will be watching Spiller on the Broncos, Eagles, or Saints become a monster and wonderign why so many fans defended NH.

He'll never be "a monster" IMO, but, he can definitely be effective in spots if the OC has a clue.

Yolo, you're the best, but I hate "this fit the offense" stuff. If you can't make Spiller fit your offense, you're a bad coordinator. And it's one thing if we're talking about Sean Payton or Chip Kelly's offense. I'd be more willing to accept if Spiller couldn't fit their systems because they've proven something at this level. But it's Nate "freakin'" Hackett's offense.

theres nothing I can do about how they run the offense though so just looking at reality, I don't see a big drop off from CJ to Bryce simply due to how they use that particular role. I obviously agree CJ was misused, but, that ship has sailed IMO, at least for this season. Just looking at the positives going forward.

theres nothing I can do about how they run the offense though so just looking at reality, I don't see a big drop off from CJ to Bryce simply due to how they use that particular role. I obviously agree CJ was misused, but, that ship has sailed IMO, at least for this season. Just looking at the positives going forward.

Fair enough man. I just see a back who was able to average 6 ypc for a season and over 5 for his career just get ruined. Everyone acts like Brown would be better and when he is not good, hopefully, they will realize the big picture. When your playcalling is predictable and the oline isn't blocking, Jesus would struggle to pick up yards.

bryce needs some reps to get in the groove. same w urbik.

bryce missed a few mediocre holes.

dixon didnt do much either, as expected against the jets two trench monsters.

kc game will offer some better space for our runners.

REPS are the key of course for Brown. And Dixon was situational.So he too is adjusting his mentality . New dynamics all around really . Does Brown even have a feel for Ortons cadence? etc.

Urbiks an asset already in my eye. Let see how they run against the Chiefs.

BTW i think they might go back to the run first for real with KC.

Edited by 3rdand12