Jets Bench Geno; Vick to Start vs. KC

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC is a tough place to play. If A Smith is limited by his sprained shoulder, the Jest can keep it close with that D. If not, I think KC wins going away and Rex gets schitcanned after the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Michael Vick did not seem prepared in the slightest yesterday

To me he looked just like Vick normally does. He just looked slower. A few plays were bad - him bumping in to players, or turning the wrong way. But, he has always done that - go back to Atlanta and see for yourself.

that was to be expected.

good thing we faced the rusty Mike Vick

He was not rusty. That's just what Vick has to offer. Prior to the last 3 or 4 years and age catching up to him he'd just tuck the ball and run with it. The fans and ignorant just cheered and thought he was a playmaker. The reason he tucked and ran is because he has never been good at making reads or playing an actual quarterback in a football game. He is and always has been sandlot and damn good at it. He ended up doing that several times yesterday and due to his age did not succeed like he would have 5-10 years ago. He could have and would have killed us with more tread on his tires.

speaking of which, i cant listen to Gannon on the radio, but liked his call yesterday.

You mean on Sirius? He can drone on and on but once in a while when he gets to breaking down plays and giving analysis on players he is phenomenal; this is why he is great as a color man.

that was to be expected.

good thing we faced the rusty Mike Vick

Oh, please. The dog-killing convict is a turnover machine. He hasn't been the same since he got out of the pen.

Coincidence?

I'm glad. They may now win just enough games to move down in the draft and maybe knock off some AFC contenders for us.

Rex somehow has the ability to take one from NE* each year. Though Geno played well in that game, perhaps Vick can trip them up.