1. 1. Glenn, EJ, Watkins, Gilmore, and next years 1st

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In hindsight. Basically, would you have trade those 4 players for Luck. That's basically the 1st and 2nd the year Luck came out and the next 3 1sts.

I'm not saying I know that would get it done, but I feel like it's in the ballpark.

Personally, I'd do it. EJ isn't a loss if we have Luck. Gilmore isn't the shutdown corner we thought he'd be. Glenn is still a question mark. I always find it interesting to look at trades involving picks after the picks have been made. To me, this is a no brainer.

Just fun speculation

Oh no!!!!!!!Here we go....

Looking at the RG3 trade after a year you would say the Redskins would do it every time. Now not so much, and as of now the Rams really haven't gotten much.

I agree with most of this but I vote no. Luck blows out his knee where are you?

Enough already with daddy's little boy Luck. You guys want to trade half of our team for a loser who puts up some regular season stats against the Jaguars and TURNS THE BALL OVER 7 TIMES in 2 PLAYOFF GAMES? His only playoff "win" came as a result of the other team completely falling apart and Luck fumbling the ball to himself? Try to repeat that one.

He stinks out loud and we are lucky to not have him. Moron Indy let Manning walk and he is still 10000 times the player Luck will ever be. They lost their coach and GM over him too and this was somehow a brilliant move because some dork on TV says it over and over and over?

Don't always believe what people tell you, watch for yourself.

In hindsight. Basically, would you have trade those 4 players for Luck. That's basically the 1st and 2nd the year Luck came out and the next 3 1sts.

I'm not saying I know that would get it done, but I feel like it's in the ballpark.

Personally, I'd do it. EJ isn't a loss if we have Luck. Gilmore isn't the shutdown corner we thought he'd be. Glenn is still a question mark. I always find it interesting to look at trades involving picks after the picks have been made. To me, this is a no brainer.

Just fun speculation

I will play along. Glenn is good to very good. And if we traded the EJ pick we wouldn't have Kiko either.

That so many people can't figure out the OPs intent makes me question the intelligence level of this board. Pretty sad to see how far this place has fallen.

BINGO! IQ around here is low.

Just fun speculation

I actually read and understand your point. I would have done it but Indy would not have back then. No way. What you offer would not have been close to working, not with Andrew Luck.

By the way, I would add on several more top players to get Luck. Look at New England. Give me a great QB (absolutely elite), a great coach (elite) and fill the rest of the roster with whoever you found in the parking lot. That seems to work fine for NE.

I advocate drafting every QB you can, every year, until you hit on one. We miss on a ton of draft picks as it is. Take more QBs!

Until you have The Guy at that position, you won't have what you need.

Edited by Stopthepain

How would 61% NOT do this trade?!?

It's well beyond my mental ability to understand this as well... B-)

That so many people can't figure out the OPs intent makes me question the intelligence level of this board. Pretty sad to see how far this place has fallen.

Exactly...