Kraig Urbik appears to have been freed

The Big Cat

Certainly not helping me feel better about the position move. What first brought him to LG with this group? Just that pears beat him out at right?

If memory serves me right, the San Diego pressure was coming from the right side not the left.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will get the stunt thing fixed. thanks to minny exploiting it all game, you can be sure they're all over it this week. if they dont we lose.

I question whether they will fix it or not since we were exploited against the chargers and have been getting beat by it since then.

They might try to fix it but who knows with these current guards.

The entire Urbik benching smells of a thin skinned head coach - no way a 4th year Urbik could be graded below a rookie draft choice like Richardson. Whats surprising is this board has not uncovered what it is Urbik did to not get off the bench.

Is it a Whaley vs Marrone spat and Urbik is a pitt guy?

The entire Urbik benching smells of a thin skinned head coach - no way a 4th year Urbik could be graded below a rookie draft choice like Richardson. Whats surprising is this board has not uncovered what it is Urbik did to not get off the bench.

Is it a Whaley vs Marrone spat and Urbik is a pitt guy?

still dont get it.

there was talk of asking him to take a pay cut in camp wasnt there? or was that just speculation from reporters?

i hate to imply its something other than play but i just dont see it being play.

Edited by NoSaint

Let's forget about not going into negotiations for Levitre early in year 3 when we knew he was durable and consistent. Why did we let Rhinehart go who is doing just fine in SD?

You can't even spell his name right. It's Chester Rotgobberdengmengish III

There are few things more infuriating to watch than an awful OLine. I hope Urbik solidifies the left, and allows Glenn and Wood to have a little less to worry about. We have to get this fixed.

especially when your QB has zero mobility in the pocket. He just goes into the fetal position.

Hopefully he can provide some competent guard play at LG. Pears is very mediocre but at least he seems to be an on field coach for Henderson. Hopefully Cyrus can try and take on RG later in the year as he gets some more time practicing at guard. Even if Urbik could just be what he was a couple of years ago that would be a huge upgrade.

Hopefully he can provide some competent guard play at LG. Pears is very mediocre but at least he seems to be an on field coach for Henderson. Hopefully Cyrus can try and take on RG later in the year as he gets some more time practicing at guard. Even if Urbik could just be what he was a couple of years ago that would be a huge upgrade.

pears shouldn't be playing G. However, the film studiers seem to think he is improving each week, fwiw. Especially in pass pro.