The final drive [video]

QCity

There is way too much angst after what is certainly a pivotal win. We've been on the wrong end of these games for years -- it's nice to get one back.

A few thoughts:

1) The key to most successful 2-minute drives is having a fleet-footed RB as an outlet to dump the ball off to. We didn't have that yesterday.

2) Cyril Richardson does not belong on the field at this point in his career.

3) The announcers....ugh.

4) Some of you need a visit from The Ghost of Al Davis.

Enjoy!

The final drive

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome vid! I forget how that intentional grounding penalty was almost a back breaker with a 10 second runoff... Then the phanton false start penalty, looks like Vikes were offside.

Bills beat the refs. Brady would have got a roughing the passer call somewhere in that drive.

I knew the spot was bad but that is almost 2 yards back!

Even the announcer says: "@ the one." Then spot it on the two.

thanks for this.. although the Vikings showed A-gap pressure more than half the time, they were mostly rushing only 4 down lineman when not blitzing.. our tackles were playing under water most of that drive, but stepped up - along with the rest of the line - on that last Hogan completion. i hope we come out very, very aggressive against the Jets - run right at their tackles with Dixon, and at the ends with Brown.. if we don't take it to them, we'll be on the ropes. c'mon Marrone! get this line movin next Sunday!

Kinda scary they started running the clock after an incomplete pass right before the Hogan catch!

We mighta needed those seconds

I noticed that too! Do we evef get "home cookin'?" Or are the people @ home clueless... Like stuff from swinging the Zamboni doors open on No goal, etc...

That really bugs me!

Catch the time out Kyle was calling... The timekeeper had it rolling down to :40 seconds. To the refs credit, they restored 2 seconds, but it should have been 3 or 4 seconds. I noticed him frantically signaling @ :44-:43... WTF, who's the douchebag timekeeper? Was he eating a chicken wing and taking a swig of Blue? Had to wipe his finger clean before hitting the button?