EJ

YoloinOhio

Seeing EJ genuinely excited and cheering his team on from the sidelines the past few weeks (especially yesterday) confirms everything I ever thought about the man. He's the kind of guy you want to root for, he appears to be a good teammate who sincerely wants to help his team win.

And seeing him by Spiller's side when he was on the turf in pain.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing EJ genuinely excited and cheering his team on from the sidelines the past few weeks (especially yesterday) confirms everything I ever thought about the man. He's the kind of guy you want to root for, he appears to be a good teammate who sincerely wants to help his team win.

I like his demeanor too. He looks in to the game but not in an over the top Kurt Warner/Jameis Winston "look at me and what a great teammate I am ESPN!" sort of way.

Remember him?

At one point yesterday, during the final drive, I kind of wished he was in the game. He has lead some successful game winning drives. I am glad we had orton though, because he was clutch and made a great throw under duress. Very cool under pressure. I am not sure if EJ would have completed that throw to Sammy.

But I felt great about the fact that EJ was very involved on the sidelines with Marrone and orton. His energy was good to see. I think he has been a class act.

EJ was in the game we lose by 24. he is worthless and never should have been picked by the Bills. IF This front office has any guts and integrity whatso ever, they cut him this offseason and admit they made a mistake

Consider what happens if the Kyle Orton of these past three weeks is the Kyle Orton of the entire season: 8-4, 3,600 yds 20 TDs 12 INTs. Do you sit him? I wouldn't. At that point he's the guy for the foreseeable future.

no of course not. I wish we could give him 3 seconds to throw the ball.

With EJ throws at end of games, you only hear people wishing that there were flags because the accuracy of his passes are so far off that you can't expect to win the game the old-fashioned way, with actual receptions. Even his legendary win against Carolina last season required a flag to forgive his uncatchable pass to Stevie on 4th down. Orton puts these high pressure throws on the money, in the receivers hands, no flag necessary.

That pass he threw to Robert Woods against da Bears was.....? Jimbo Fisher disputed that statement!!

What about the... your boy... MIKE WILLIAMS catch in that same bears game that extended the drive. I KNOW that was 3rd down atleast. But that was clutch too. How many times will Orton complete 4th and 20? What about Manning. Sometimes it happens... sometimes it doesn't. Thats football

Edited by Agent 91

EJ was in the game we lose by 24. he is worthless and never should have been picked by the Bills. IF This front office has any guts and integrity whatso ever, they cut him this offseason and admit they made a mistake

^This^

He's a good guy just a bad QB. It is what it is, people wishing he was good doesn't actually make him good. We shall find out this off season.