34 Million Blank Green Cards

I weep for the thirty million unregistered Democrats and their inability to vote in this year's midterm elections.

Soon that injustice will be remedied and they'll all take their rightful place at the bottom of the American food chain.

And American Blacks will have even lower chances of rising above the poverty level which is the station in life that the Democrat Plantation Politics demand of them.

Forward Progressives! You're progressing toward a future that's as bright as the backside of the moon.

Oh my gosh! It's thirty four million unregistered Democrats.

I'll weep a little harder, it gets me so deep.

Edited by Nanker

I weep for the thirty million unregistered Democrats and their inability to vote in this year's midterm elections.

Soon that injustice will be remedied and they'll all take their rightful place at the bottom of the American food chain.

And American Blacks will have even lower chances of rising above the poverty level which is the station in life that the Democrat Plantation Politics demand of them.

Forward Progressives! You're progressing toward a future that's as bright as the backside of the moon.

Oh my gosh! It's thirty four million unregistered Democrats.

I'll weep a little harder, it gets me so deep.

Yeah...it's entirely coincidental this is concurrent with the SCOTUS decision to uphold Texas' voter ID law for the moment.

Green cards on the table :President Obama lets slip his scheme for a permanent majority

The White House intended to remain silent about its plans for immigration. Revealing a scheme to open the floodgates of amnesty would be disastrous on the eve of the critical midterm elections. But this is the gang that can’t shoot straight.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Friday threw open the door to as many as 100,000 Haitians, who will now move into the United States without a visa. Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican, rightly and accurately denounced enabling Haitians awaiting a U.S. visa to enter the country and legally apply for work permits as “an irresponsible overreach of the executive branch’s authority.”

That was just the beginning. The immigration agency earlier this month had solicited a printer able to handle a “surge” of 9 million green cards “to support possible future immigration-reform initiative requirements.” In an ordinary year, about 1 million green cards are issued, and over the life of this contract the company is expected to produce up to 34 million cards, a figure representing an increase of the population of the United States by 10 percent.

{snip}

Most Americans want no part of this. A Gallup survey finds that 74 percent of Americans want the level of immigration to stay where it is, or reduce it. Mr. Obama has no support for his amnesty scheme except from those who want to transform America into a nation that no one would recognize. Voters can get to work on stopping the transformation on Nov. 4.

Aren't you from Canada if I recall?

Yes. I've been here for 15 years and I guarantee you I love the US more than he does. Green card expires at the end of this year and normally it would be a slam dunk to forgo a permanent resident card and go for citizenship. However Barry really does scare me. I know it's contradictory to say you love something but will may leave it but I think the potential of chaos is that bad. Want to keep all options open. Have to make a decision pretty quick.

Yes. I've been here for 15 years and I guarantee you I love the US more than he does. Green card expires at the end of this year and normally it would be a slam dunk to forgo a permanent resident card and go for citizenship. However Barry really does scare me. I know it's contradictory to say you love something but will may leave it but I think the potential of chaos is that bad. Want to keep all options open. Have to make a decision pretty quick.

You don't have to renounce your Canadian citizenship, do you? I thought dual nationality in the U.S. and Canada wasn't a huge deal.