Seattle Seahawks: Ordinary after rule enforcement change?

The Seahawks are now only 3-3 and are two games behind the Cardinals of all teams. They are looking vulnerable with a lack of weapons on offense and a defense which is not able to make big plays.

In the below article , we see Earl Thomas complaining about having to play against the referees. After watching them march to the Superbowl last year by getting away with lots of questionable receiver contact, I'm not feeling too sorry for them.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/10/19/seattle-seahawks-earl-thomas-playing-referees

Ahhh you should be here in Seattle! It's awesome. Whining, crying...then silence.

I agree with your assessment. Now that they can't get away with all the cheap-shotting and baiting they did last year, they are ordinary. Beast Mode is back to Least Mode. And their Coach, he-of-no-principles, doesn't have the answers. He's never won fair and square. He cheats. Now that's gone and I think it will get worse, I think they'll get piled on - including some additional drug-testing :-)

Seattle is going to be fine...SF keeps getting exposed, and Dallas is lead by 2 guys (Romo and Murray) who are both injury prone and turnover prone. Odds are they screw this start up.

Seattle is still the most balanced team in the NFC. People forget that after winning the SB you are now every teams SB every week the next year. They will still win 10+ games most likely and they are a team that I would not want to play in the playoffs. People also forget the playoffs are much more physical and thats their game. They clearly have the formula to beat Denver (who is the clear favorite to return for the AFC) and I can see the rematch happening and give Seattle the edge still in the rematch given their history.

The Seahawks are now only 3-3 and are two games behind the Cardinals of all teams. They are looking vulnerable with a lack of weapons on offense and a defense which is not able to make big plays.

In the below article , we see Earl Thomas complaining about having to play against the referees. After watching them march to the Superbowl last year by getting away with lots of questionable receiver contact, I'm not feeling too sorry for them.

http://www.si.com/nf...laying-referees

The Cardinals are a good team. I don't see what the "of all teams" is supposed to mean.

The Cardinals are a good team. I don't see what the "of all teams" is supposed to mean.

Going into this season the top teams in that division were Seattle and San Fran. Cardinals were not in the discussion. Cardinals have been beating up on some poor teams so far so I'm not yet convinced their record will hold up.

they still get away with a ton so i dont know what he is crying about, sounds like an excuse for losing two in a row

I love when teams like Seahwaks are so arrogant that they think they should win every game (not can, there is a difference) and cant handle when they dont...reminds me of Wilfork freaking out when Bills beat Pats few years ago after Freds long reception down to the 1

Going into this season the top teams in that division were Seattle and San Fran. Cardinals were not in the discussion. Cardinals have been beating up on some poor teams so far so I'm not yet convinced their record will hold up.

actually the Cardinals were with the way they finished last year just missing the playoffs at 10-6

They won 10 games last year and so far this year seem to be showing it wasn't a fluke.

cards were what 10-6 last year and out of the playoffs? They were in the discussion but because seattle returned so many guys and so did san fran they got looked over by most. Let's see how they do against the boys and philly coming up. If they're for real they will get tons of press.

cards were what 10-6 last year and out of the playoffs? They were in the discussion but because seattle returned so many guys and so did san fran they got looked over by most. Let's see how they do against the boys and philly coming up. If they're for real they will get tons of press.

They were not expected to be much this year because they lost three major players off their tough defense of last year. But they are remarkably still playing well.