On to the Jets

Gisele

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this as a very tough game on many levels. Jets aren't as bad as their record, but have some glaring issues in the secondary. We rolled them last time we played, and that was with TJ Graham, Goodwin and hogan at WR and EJ at QB, and that was when they actually had Cromartie, milliner, and decent safeties. But our OL vs their DL, and the ability if Geno to throw the long ball plus the addition of Harvin makes me pretty scared.

I see this as a very tough game on many levels. Jets aren't as bad as their record, but have some glaring issues in the secondary. We rolled them last time we played, and that was with TJ Graham, Goodwin and hogan at WR and EJ at QB, and that was when they actually had Cromartie, milliner, and decent safeties. But our OL vs their DL, and the ability if Geno to throw the long ball plus the addition of Harvin makes me pretty scared.

I know one thing, Rex will have his team ready to play. I cannot be sure of the same thing with regard to the Bills' coaching staff.

Zero chance with a repeat of today's performance!

Reluctantly agree. Their front seven will eat our lunch unless drastic changes are made. And I don't see it happening between now and then. But who knows, maybe they'll rise to the occasion.

GO BILLS!!!

Long balls? No. What scares me is what has killed us most in the passing game; quick outs and crossing patterns that will allow Harvin to pick up the pace if he gets the ball in his hands. I don't think he'll be as big a factor as he can be. Well, I hope not at least.

The key to the game is summed up in what is bolded, our OLine/their DLine. Better get some max protection packages in pronto and run them regularly. However, Summers has been blown back on way too many plays this season and Dixon... Not exactly alert when it's a priority.

The Jets team that played the Pats this week will win by two touchdowns. The Bills are a year away. If the Jets can gouge the Bills on the ground, it will make Geno look like a Hall of Famer again. This game worries me.

It worries me, but Geno is just as capable -- particularly against our pass rush -- of putting up a 3 INT game and single-handedly losing this one for the Jets. Despite the difference in records, I do think these teams are pretty evenly matched, but I'll go with the veteran QB here in Orton.

Reluctantly agree. Their front seven will eat our lunch unless drastic changes are made. And I don't see it happening between now and then. But who knows, maybe they'll rise to the occasion.

GO BILLS!!!

I need to watch the game over again, as it was more of a background today, but one thing I noticed about Minny pass rush was they were doing the same stunt all the time and still getting through. That worries me with Rex having 11 days to game plan.

If the game plan will be to not screw around with 1 yard run after 1 yard run up the middle we can win. I know the Jets haven't been as dominant against the run the last few weeks....but our oline vs their front 7 should change that. Rex's teams have always physically dominated us.

Unleash Orton. 45 passes. Lots of quick stuff. Attack their garbage corners. If we play to try and win a 17-14 game we will lose.

We're going to have to wait a few weeks to see what Brown can do for us. Pun intended.

The Jets team that played the Pats this week will win by two touchdowns. The Bills are a year away. If the Jets can gouge the Bills on the ground, it will make Geno look like a Hall of Famer again. This game worries me.

Bills match up well v jets. They are going to need some big play from bryce tho.