Chris Hogan

SWATeam

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scumbag Patriots stole Welker, literally, from the Dolphins, similar to the way the Colts stole Wil Wolfford from us. They were going to sign him to a contract that gave him an extra few million dollars if he played more than three games in the state of Florida (or something to that affect). The Dolphins would have had to match the deal he would sign with New England, which obviously the Patriots would not have to pay but the Dolphins would. The Dolphins, instead of losing him outright to the blatant scumbag cheaters, decided to trade him for a low round draft pick instead.

it was a 2 and a 7 - which isnt too shabby for what he was at that point.

Austin Collie/Brandon Stokely

i have a dream that one day hogan will make this exclusive list of high motor, blue collar guys that bring their lunch pail to work

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/05/25-best-white-wide-receivers-nfl-history/

apparently it's a homecoming of sorts for him. He's from northern NJ and will have lots of family and friends in attendance

All the better.

Rex will try and take Sammy away.

I'm beginning to think (hope) that maybe Hogie can be a lot better than I thought.

KO seems to have good chemistry with him.

QB always gets the kudos but in reality that was a heck of a catch last week.

Just a lacrosse player I know but who could have known that a guy from Coe College was actually a great player.

Bold prediction: Hogie has a monster day on Sunday.

Nope.

its Woods turn .

Chris takes the abusive routes, and also blocks well downfiled sunday. Robert needs some love for his hard work . Just protect Kyle and the rest will follow

All these receivers can play nfl football IMO.

But i do love your attitude starry

Edited by 3rdand12

Nope.

its Woods turn .

Chris takes the abusive routes, and also blocks well downfiled sunday. Robert needs some love for his hard work . Just protect Kyle and the rest will follow

All these receivers can play nfl football IMO.

But i do love your attitude starry

Woods is quite capable of having a big game.

Our receivers are really pretty good. That's really what separates of from the Jets.

True they have Percival but he's not acclimated and, who knows, he might punch Geno in the mouth before the first half is over.

Now if we can just fix that pesky O-line.

Woods is quite capable of having a big game.

Our receivers are really pretty good. That's really what separates of from the Jets.

True they have Percival but he's not acclimated and, who knows, he might punch Geno in the mouth before the first half is over.

Now if we can just fix that pesky O-line.

Indeed !

God, it's amazing how he is always compared to white guys. I'm waiting for the Don Beebe comparisons!

Hogan's size-speed-strength combo suggests to he that the top-end comparison is Anquan Boldin. Seriously. (Note that I said "top-end" too -- I'm not saying he'll be as good as Boldin.)

Boldin is 6'1" and 220 lbs and ran a 4.5 coming out of FSU. He's also abnormally strong for a receiver and has great catching skills. Hogan is 6'1"-225 lbs, ran a 4.47, and is abnormally strong, leading all receivers in bench pressing at the combine when he came out.

Edited by dave mcbride

God, it's amazing how he is always compared to white guys. I'm waiting for the Don Beebe comparisons!

Has the same knack for flubbing the easy catches and making the difficult ones ...

Chris Hogan takes on increased role with Buffalo Bills

By Sal Maiorana

One day last week, Chris Hogan and his fiancee, Ashley, were walking around a Dick's Sporting Goods store near Buffalo, and the temptation got to him.

Hogan was in the lacrosse equipment section, and he grabbed a stick and started doing a little cradling, no doubt reminiscing about the days when he starred at midfield for Penn State.

"Just messing around a little," Hogan said with a smile.

Hogan's lacrosse career is long behind him and Major League Lacrosse won't come calling, but considering where he is these days in his athletic arc, he's fine with that.

Hogan's size-speed-strength combo suggests to he that the top-end comparison is Anquan Boldin. Seriously. (Note that I said "top-end" too -- I'm not saying he'll be as good as Boldin.)

Boldin is 6'1" and 220 lbs and ran a 4.5 coming out of FSU. He's also abnormally strong for a receiver and has great catching skills. Hogan is 6'1"-225 lbs, ran a 4.47, and is abnormally strong, leading all receivers in bench pressing at the combine when he came out.

Interesting. And I'll admit that I was the first to throw the name of Austin Collie out there. Is that because fans have a mental block? Is it because NFL coaches and scouts do, pigeonholing the white guys as slot receivers (with some exceptions -- the Jordy Nelsons and Chris Collinsworths). Boldin does match up physically, but his style of play just seems different. I'm still thinking of a good non-white comp ...

Interesting. And I'll admit that I was the first to throw the name of Austin Collie out there. Is that because fans have a mental block? Is it because NFL coaches and scouts do, pigeonholing the white guys as slot receivers (with some exceptions -- the Jordy Nelsons and Chris Collinsworths). Boldin does match up physically, but his style of play just seems different. I'm still thinking of a good non-white comp ...

I already gave it earlier in the thread -- David Nelson 2.0. Faster and stronger.