New Stadium Idea!!

RWS is built on a cemetery which has provided years of heartache and disappointment. There are many that believe that is the route of the curse. It got me thinking that they should build the new stadium at Father Baker's!! Let's embrace karma. He was so good to people that maybe the football gods will repay the favor? Just thinking out loud....

I may have been threatened with a belt or a spatula, but never Father Baker's. How is it this former alter boy and St. Joes grad (who went on to a Jesuit university) had to look this stuff up on Wikipedia? Someone has failed me! (And that person is probably me...)

winning football games isn't about where your stadium is built or any other superstitious hocus pocus. to win, put a better team, with better coaches out on the field.

While I agree, someone seems to have missed the spirit of this thread.

(Get it?)

I may have been threatened with a belt or a spatula, but never Father Baker's. How is it this former alter boy and St. Joes grad (who went on to a Jesuit university) had to look this stuff up on Wikipedia? Someone has failed me! (And that person is probably me...)

You were living too close, they knew you would just run right back home. ;-P

It usually worked better for the orphans that were stuck on a train and sent to Father Baker's from halfway across the country: "Please take him, we can't feed him."

;-)

Alright, my knee jerk reaction is to show respect for Father Baker as he will be canonized someday and deserves to become a saint, but I know everyone's just kidding.

Now the MT idea I'm good with (BB). I'm actually such a loser I miss those disgusting things so much, I just ordered on-line living in FL. It's funny the original owner retired and lives in my development. Some of us Buffalo transplants have tried to talk him into franchising down here.

Will parents threaten to drop their kids at RWS II if they don't behave? (Just me? or are others familiar with that threat, as well?)

Ha my mom packed a suit case and drove me there and we sat in the parking lot for ten minutes before she took me home.