10/17: Kim Pegula on 98.5 Kiss

@PegulaSE

Kim Pegula: #OneBuffalo is about the fans and community of Buffalo coming together. It is a celebration of all things Buffalo.

Kim Pegula: We are going to have merchandise coming out and we will be doing events in the future sponsored by #OneBuffalo

Kim Pegula: We didn't understand the magnitude of fear fans had until we won the process and heard supporters like Junior on @WGR550

Kim Pegula: Our heart is in Buffalo. It's the people and fans that really endear us to the region and we wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Kim seems awesome. i think she is the one that is going to tie this all together. she is going to be involved in the community and i think she's the one that wears the pants in the relationship to be honest. Terry is a nice guy but i think Kim is the one that is going to be pushing him to get out there and get involved

She seems pretty cool and a very nice looking lady. Good for Terry. Considering I get hotties now, I could only imagine what I'd get if I was loaded. :)

you know who usually says they get hotties? guys that don't get hotties. pics or it didn't happen ;)

I think Terry may be more interested in hockey. He just bought the Bills as a good thing for the city and will let Kim take care of them as long as she stays away from the hockey team.

Terry is a nice guy but i think Kim is the one that is going to be pushing him to get out there and get involved

I think Terry may be more interested in hockey. He just bought the Bills as a good thing for the city and will let Kim take care of them as long as she stays away from the hockey team.

Speculation as to who does what, or is their a link? As a Bills fan, hope they separate the football operations and entrust it to a solid football GM and department. Keep Brandon in marketing and away from football!

I know this might be an unpopular opinion (I personally believe in it)

Often times....women make the best managers. I feel pretty good about the team being in Kim's hands.

Psychology tends to say otherwise. Emotional decision making, etc... Speaking in strict generalities.

Personally, I've had a couple wonderful female managers and a couple incapable, emotional, indecisive women masquerading as management.

Kim seems capable and very nice, though I hardly know enough about her background to comment one way or the other.

Edited by SmokinES3

Psychology tends to say otherwise. Emotional decision making, etc... Speaking in strict generalities.

Personally, I've had a couple wonderful female managers and a couple incapable, emotional, indecisive women masquerading as management.

Kim seems capable and very nice, though I hardly know enough about her background to comment one way or the other.

This is a stereotype. Nothing more. Men are just as capable of making "emotional" decisions (whatever that means) as women. Indeed, many decisions carry some measure of emotional investment.

GO BILLS!!!

I know this might be an unpopular opinion (I personally believe in it)

thinking tom brady is the coolest, smoothest dude in town would (and should) be an unpopular opinion here, but women making good managers? i seriously hope not.

Edited by Dirtbag

It seems this one buffalo campaign/parent organization is Kim Pegula's baby. I think that whole thing is a great idea, is unprecedented, and has loads of potential

It is definitely her idea. I can foresee the day where it leads to a OneBuffalo Television Sports Network.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz