QB Bo Wallace

Watching the Ole Miss game against Tex A&M on replay and he looks pretty sharp with good size at 6'4" 220 and a stout runner. Announcers said he WAS immature but has made a major turn around and is now a hard worker and great leader. Haven't seen any of his other games and isn't ranked on Drafttek, which I'm sure will change.

What do you guys think about him and where would you draft him?

I'll admit I don't follow college football too closely, but after watching him in the Alabama game I would say that he is worth looking at for a mid-late round pick. I really liked his toughness and leadership skills in that game. He was on the burning deck the entire game and still made some big plays for Ole Miss. I wonder about his accuracy and arm strength but that will be evaluated at the combine.

Extremely inconsistent. There will be far better QBs available. I don't like this guy at all and don't see any real future in the NFL besides possibly holding a clipboard and giving a real QB some signals from the sidelines.

I'm not supporting Bo Wallace by any means, but your statement that "there will be far better QBs available" isn't a guarantee - this is a weeeeaaakkk "project QB" class

I'm not supporting Bo Wallace by any means, but your statement that "there will be far better QBs available" isn't a guarantee - this is a weeeeaaakkk "project QB" class

See the post I just put up in the other 2015 QB thread for further explanation on that one.

Also, every year is a weak QB project class. People say the same thing every year unless John Elway, Peyton Manning, or Andrew Luck are in the draft. It's a bit cliched, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Mark80

He ranks about 8/10 on the Skelton scale but 3/10 on the Palmer footwork scale.

Ah, so probably about .6 Skeltons?

See, the whole scale is based off of the phenomenal Jon Skelton. He is at the top of the scale = 1.0. Everyone else is just a fraction of his talent and in this case Bo Wallace is 60% the talent of Skelton.

Ah, so probably about .6 Skeltons?

See, the whole scale is based off of the phenomenal Jon Skelton. He is at the top of the scale = 1.0. Everyone else is just a fraction of his talent and in this case Bo Wallace is 60% the talent of Skelton.

How do some of the other BB QBs of the month rate on the Skelton scale ? Tyler Wilson , Tyler Brae, Johnny Football?

See the post I just put up in the other 2015 QB thread for further explanation on that one.

Also, every year is a weak QB project class. People say the same thing every year unless John Elway, Peyton Manning, or Andrew Luck are in the draft. It's a bit cliched, wouldn't you say?

I'm not saying it based on what others have said (for the record I've never heard it's a "weak project QB class" I've heard it's a "weak QB class" but never the prior, weird) I'm basing it on what I've been watching for a couple years on this QB class after the first rounders (if those guys even come out - cook/Prescott)

I've watched him the last three years as a big ole miss fan. I must say he does win in big games but doesn't show up for inferior opponents. Although, I've never seen him take over a game like luck or peyton do. His throwing motion is long and drawn out, he isn't very accurate and he doesn't look like he can read a defense. Me personally, I wouldn't even touch him as a UFAR. I honestly think EJ is better than Bo will ever be

Please no more Billy Joe ,Bo,junior, or any redneck QBs

as long as they can play

He ranks about 8/10 on the Skelton scale but 3/10 on the Palmer footwork scale.

At least he is not EJ :P

if Connor Cook comes out it will be a great draft.

How do some of the other BB QBs of the month rate on the Skelton scale ? Tyler Wilson , Tyler Brae, Johnny Football?

Clowns unite

Next to join John Skelton, Blaine Gabbert, Levi Brown, some guy from TCU, and Ryan Tannehill on BB's Curse QB list: Bo Wallace. He is inconsistent at best and now has the curse. Pass.

Who is Levi Brown? Tannehill is fine and is getting better as he works in a new offense.

Yes ignore the successes but you can't handle that.

How about Landry Jones?

disowned

Jimmy Clausen, Tony Pike, Dan LeFevour

hope your not saying I like any of them.

I've watched him the last three years as a big ole miss fan. I must say he does win in big games but doesn't show up for inferior opponents. Although, I've never seen him take over a game like luck or peyton do. His throwing motion is long and drawn out, he isn't very accurate and he doesn't look like he can read a defense. Me personally, I wouldn't even touch him as a UFAR. I honestly think EJ is better than Bo will ever be

that can't be possible B-) , EJ never looked that good in college.