What is the most obvious win in week 7?

MClem06

I'm Probably not the only one in a suicide league here but this week is causing me a bit of worry.

I can not pick - Jets, Packers, Patriots, Chargers, Eagles or Denver.

That being said the game I had in my mind that was the closest thing to a whoopin would be Seattle playing St. Louis in St. Louis. I have not used the champs yet and the Rams are on a horrible run.

Other games to pick from:

Titans vs Skins

vikes vs Bills (can't pick buf since i refuse to lose with them... )

Dolphins vs Bears

Bengals vs Colts

Browns vs Jags

Saints vs Lions

Panthers vs Packers

Chiefs vs Chargers

Cards vs Raiders

Giants Vs. Cowboys

49ers vs Broncos

Texans vs Steelers

Thanks for the help...

Honestly, I am one of those guys who very rarely likes to pick the Bills for anything including weekly pick-em leagues. I will only pick them if I feel it is 80% or greater chance they will win. With that said, I am feeling a 99.9% chance we win this week. And 90% chance we win going away. It feels like a 30-3 type of game.

But if you refuse to take the Bills still, then I would go with the Colts over the Bengals.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

According to Nate Silvers Elo system, the biggest lock is the Pats* over the Jests at 86% chance of winning but you can't pick them.

Based on the attached table, I think you would take the Cards over The Raiders at 78%.

post-11748-0-85045100-1413407092_thumb.png

Edited by CodeMonkey

I hate to say it, but I'd take the Browns. Jags are usually bad by nature and Cleveland has been looking decent the last few weeks(even though they were trailing 2 weeks ago).

I'd also consider the Lions but don't know what their remaining schedule looks like. Saints have looked awful but wouldn't want to waste the pick.

Edited by The Wiz

I'm Probably not the only one in a suicide league here but this week is causing me a bit of worry.

That being said the game I had in my mind that was the closest thing to a whoopin would be Seattle playing St. Louis in St. Louis. I have not used the champs yet and the Rams are on a horrible run.

Titans vs Skins

Dolphins vs Bears

Bengals vs Colts

Browns vs Jags

Saints vs Lions

Panthers vs Packers

Chiefs vs Chargers

Cards vs Raiders

Giants Vs. Cowboys

49ers vs Broncos

Texans vs Steelers

Thanks for the help...

If this was a gun to head decision then I'd say no way Seattle loses 2 in a row. No way. Plus St. Louis is on a short week after playing Monday night.

But b/c this is a game, I'd go with the Steelers winning at HOME on Monday night after being embarrassed last week vs. the Browns.

Book it.

Titans vs Skins

Dolphins vs Bears

Bengals vs Colts

Browns vs Jags

Saints vs Lions

Panthers vs Packers

Chiefs vs Chargers

Cards vs Raiders

Giants Vs. Cowboys

49ers vs Broncos

Texans vs Steelers

Thanks for the help...

Cards by far is the safest...........my other personal choice this week is Cincy but that's just a hunch.