Orton is mediocre

papazoid

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday they were plagued with absolute **** for Defense. NO pass rush, M williams is the one needing traded and NO secondary help at all. Gilmore = another Nix bust.

Have you ever made a post that was legit? You can't in any way justify this garbage statement as you not just trolling. Mario is the one who needs trading? You week after week just say the most absurd things, and usually do them over and over again. If you actually believe them, well then I don't know what to tell you. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you sit in some dark basement as a professional troller.

Only those who think KO is better than EJ assume 4-12

+1

+1

the KO bandaid will not fix this team long term.

So to be clear, BillsFan-4-Ever, are you intimating that Kyle Orton the last two weeks has not played at a higher level than EJ Manuel had been playing? Does anyone else here believe this?

All i know is that when we go down +10 points with Orton at QB im not praying for a miracle to happen for us to get back in the game bc god knows EJ is only good for 1 td a game.

NOTHING against Ej, but this offense moves up and down the field exponentially better with Orton.

agree he will get better he's still shaking off not playing no camp, no preseason, just off the couch. I'm not sure what we think quarterbacks around the NFL look like. We hear names but do we watch them play? Matt Ryan ?? are you serious, Russel Wilson and when your defense doesn't hold the opponent to 10 points and Lynch doesn't run for 130 yds umm ya, Stafford ??? NO THANKS, Eli ? not unless I get the great giants defenses they won super bowls with, can go on and on and those are ones that have a good name.

this team is still plagued with below average QB play.

Orton Passer Rating: 20th (EJ 28th)

Orton Total QBR: 31st (EJ 33rd)

Orton is playing better than EJ, but that ain't saying much.

Orton better take advantage of the upcoming so called easier games.

He has made some good plays, but is horrible protecting the ball.

this team is still plagued with below average QB play.

Orton Passer Rating: 20th (EJ 28th)

Orton Total QBR: 31st (EJ 33rd)

Orton is playing better than EJ, but that ain't saying much.

Orton better take advantage of the upcoming so called easier games.

Orton is a lovable mediocre . lets not get down on him. He is all we have now . Lets just root for him for the heck of it

He has made some good plays, but is horrible protecting the ball.

Might be alittle nervous ? Lotta pressure . Literally and figuratively i suppose

I thought Orton played pretty well yesterday. The first half was pretty shaky with the sacks and turnovers, but he still made some plays and he was pretty damn good in the second half. He overcame a lot of penalties to sustain drives and that drive to make it a one score game in the fourth was pretty impressive.

I'm not suggesting it was a stellar outing, but better than what we've seen out of Buffalo QBs over the past decade.

I don't know that you can say a guy played well when he committed two turnovers and couldn't sense the rush coming for beans. He made some good plays. But I only would have said he played well if they got the victory despite these errors. He made some plays, and he certainly made some that he'd like to have back.

I don't know that you can say a guy played well when he committed two turnovers and couldn't sense the rush coming for beans. He made some good plays. But I only would have said he played well if they got the victory despite these errors. He made some plays, and he certainly made some that he'd like to have back.

that applies to basically 90% of the qbs who played this week

Orton did not lose the game for us. Poor choices by coaching, and other players not stepping up or making mistakes. Lets not forget our D did not help Worst game of the year for our D

The D was bad, but if you think that committing 2 of 3 turnovers that led directly to points wasn't, um, also bad, then I am very surprised to say the least.

no but they all make good and bad plays and a turnover does not mean you didn't play well just as not having a turnover doesn't mean you played well .

How about two? In a game where the other side committed none?

The D was bad, but if you think that committing 2 of 3 turnovers that led directly to points wasn't, um, also bad, then I am very surprised to say the least.

Oh so he didn't play like Brady, that means he didn't play well.

mistakes happen and there are rarely perfect games in the NFL but we are down 8 with 7 minutes left so regardless of how many turnovers the pats had we were in the game . But even the pick did not lead directly to a score as the pats started from their own 39 and the penalty by the defense is what moved them 30 yards to the 1 . You are talking as if the pick setup a walk in score